Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reason For The Long Interval From Puppy To Adult Kubrow?

Evers

I can confirm that it takes up to 2-3 days for your Kubrow to mature from puppy to well...adult. I know because mines matured.

Good that U14 isn't even out 2 days. If you want to troll, do it right.

Edit: ok i take back what i said sry, mine just matured as well.

Edited by Evers

Then tell me if you are so great with logic, why can you rush the breeding process? does that means that the tenno intentional don't build the breeding machine right or stop them from workign correct? Sry but logic doesn't apply here.

Devs said they're going for a realistic approach to it, deal with it. Sorry you can't be the cool kid on the block with the first Kubrow

hOFJQpB.jpg

I agree with @Evers, there is no need for secrecy, also the issue is having a choice in the matter, just like we all have differing play styles we all have differing ideas of what fun is for us. If your fun is waiting and nurturing your Kubrow to maturity that's great, if someone elses fun is rushing something to be built be it a sword or Kubrow so he can use it he should have that choice. I have an issue with the lack of information, an example is another player received a message from Lotus giving her a collar for the Kubrow and she has no idea where it is or how to use it. I really hope the person who mentioned the reason they don't tell is because they are not finished then I find that very disturbing and insulting. 

+1 This. Its the newer generation of gamers, us olders just see it like were playing snes all over again and shrug and naturally do what we can to unlock figure out etc. Newer generation not so much

I'm 30 years old,and I've been gaming since NES and Atari, This is nothing like that at all. I still want information. It has nothing to do with gaming generations and being entitled. It's all about wanting to know basic knowledge so we can be prepared. I can speculate all I want but it isn't helping me be prepared for all aspects of raising and using Kubrow in battle. It's lifespan, if death is permanent, etc..

So no it's not just the newer generation of gamers who don't appreciate the secrecy about this matter. Us "olders" want some information as well so please don't assume that people are impatient and just want everything handed to them.. Thank you.

Edited by _Rellik_

That's because you're used to games spoon feeding you information all while holding your hand through the simplest of events so you don't get scared away.

This does not reflect on you personally in ANY way I will add.... just in case something is misunderstood. More so how we as video game consumers have been conditioned over the years to expect a complete set of information... rather than ya know... discover things for ourselves.

Just so you know, part of the reason this update was released was because this game wasn't clear enough for new players. Again, there's no harm in knowing how long it takes the kubrow to mature. Just like in real life we know how long it takes a child to be born, an animal to mature, plants to grow. We know these things. Sure, someone figured it out, but there's nothing to be gained by being kept in the dark, and the lack of information on a number of things really sours some players' view of this dev team.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo