Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Radial Blind?

TheLostSentinel

I hadn't touched Warframe in a long while, and decided to pull Excalibur out and level him since he apparently got forma'd last time I played him. When I tried using radial blind in combat, realized it didn't even activate. I checked Excalibur's mods, and radial blind didn't even seem to be there! So I went ahead and checked all my mods, and it doesn't even seem to be in my library of mods at all. I have no idea where it could have possibly gone? (Even made sure that I had the tab set to "all" and sorted by name.) So I can't imagine how it disappeared. Could someone help me with this?

Was it maxed rank, if so go to fuse mods and set it so you can see max rank mods.  I do beleive there is something that prevents you from selling your last copy of any abilities.

Even so though, you would think I'd be able to see it if I'm trying to put it on my Warframe. I just double checked that, and it's not there. (I also double checked the mods in the library with the 'show max rank mods' thing ticked on, not there either.) Not sure if I mentioned, but I just realized this recently, and the last time I played Warframe was years ago. This could have potentially happened a long while ago and I just didn't realize it until now.

"Radial Blind" isn't exactly an ability I use a lot, let alone most of the abilities, as I feel the weapons in the game are near effecient enough to take care of enemies, and that abilities should only be used if you're in a tough spot. Still though, it would be nice to have it if I'm missing it, which it would appear to be.

EDIT: Forgot to answer your question. As noted above, it's been a very long time since I've touched Warframe. I do not remember whether or not it was max rank.

Edited by TheLostSentinel

• 4 weeks later...