Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gender Bias In Warframe Power

Cradicias

You didn't know it because it doesn't do it, in fact, if you're hosting eclipse does nothing at all.

If it doesn't do anything at all, that's a bug, as it clearly changes the visual effect from a cloud (indicating a stealth buff) to a shimmer (indicating a damage buff) when used in combination with Eclipse.

All I've noticed is that most of the male frames tend to lean more towards strict utility and the females are more damage oriented.

We do of course have our fair mix in between, but I feel the playing field's more or less balanced for now. 

Wow. See this is the problem introducing gender as a problem when there wasn't one in the first place. I suggest to OP to create an entirely new thread. 

Wow you think Loki's Decoy is pathetic because it doesn't do damage? You're not using Decoy the way it was intended then. Please don't make this about Female vs Male its not relevant to this balancing problem. 

That's not what I was talking about. I Just wish It look the way it does in conclave. I just want it to actually look like my Loki. But what would be nice is if it hade the ability to move about with its own AI, in a small radius of initial cast. This would give the decoy the ability to dodge some in coming damage, or at least give us the ability to have multiple decoys. I mean mirage have multiple decoys that can shoot. I don't care about dealing damage with Loki, but having the ability to cast multiple decoys would be very helpful, and this would make Loki decoys a lot more useful on high end missions... last "take away Lokis decoy health, and let rely solely on the timer. "Its a hologram, bullets and attacks should go right through it.

Edited by OrphanMaker

That's not what I was talking about. I Just wish It look the way it does in conclave. I just want it to actually look like my Loki. But what would be nice is if it hade the ability to move about with its own AI, in a small radius of initial cast. This would give the decoy the ability to dodge some in coming damage, or at least give us the ability to have multiple decoys. I mean mirage have multiple decoys that can shoot. I don't care about dealing damage with Loki, but having the ability to cast multiple decoys would be very helpful, and this would make Loki decoys a lot more useful on high end missions... last "take away Lokis decoy health, and let rely solely on the timer.

You seriously don't understand what decoy is for. Like at all.

The gender of the frame makes no difference; they are all different concepts that play different roles... No gender balancing is needed.

Way to not read the thread. Not about gender, just Warframe balance in general that's happened to be more evident in newer frames and be coincidentally split along gender lines.

Way to not read the thread. Not about gender, just Warframe balance in general that's happened to be more evident in newer frames and be coincidentally split along gender lines.

Like I said they are all different frames that have different concepts. Some frames are better at doing some things than others, no frames are just straight up better in every way.

P.S. Your title has gender bias in it.

P.S. 2 DE knows what imbalance is.

Edited by ScorpioEric

I don't think it's a gender-power-battle issue thing with the Warframes so much as a, "Holy crap balance your freaking game you idiots", 600 base armor for Valkyr? It's not even "supposed" to be a tank as far as I'm aware. If you're gonna give it an ability to be invulnerable for some time, you might as well knock that armor value down equal or lesser than other warframes.

And along with other things said in the original post, just the fact that there IS "a nigh immortal well of infinite energy who doesn't even need to attack to kill things." is ridiculous, fix it, either nerf that or buff the counterpart to equal levels of being overpowered.

Edited by RolandOTD