Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Adult (Pics)

Shuuro

You pay 10 platinum. For a randomized look.

Wow. 10 plat for a random thing. I would understand if it was a craftable thingy from the market for credits, but PLAT?

Monetizing the last bit out of the players, just like EA.

Mah Pudding is all grown up. She's a mean-green slender machine.

Seriously, she's skinnier then anything, lanky.

Don't stop her #rekt'ing in missions though, as long as she doesn't clip into walls and get herself stuck.

That's a bit weird.

3PCoCXz.jpg

I think it's 'cause of the type.

Anyway, now I feel jelly, because I didn't rush my Kubrow with plat 'cause a legit sandwich.

Wow. 10 plat for a random thing. I would understand if it was a craftable thingy from the market for credits, but PLAT?

Monetizing the last bit out of the players, just like EA.

I'd honestly rather pay a flat amount of plat to get a guaranteed look I'd be able to color myself. This RNG plat wall is very..well.. disturbing to see.

Edited by Shuuro

Mah Pudding is all grown up. She's a mean-green slender machine.

Seriously, she's skinnier then anything, lanky.

Don't stop her #rekt'ing in missions though, as long as she doesn't clip into walls and get herself stuck.

That's a bit weird.

3PCoCXz.jpg

Why are you not petting your kubrow D: He should be at 100% and excited to see you >: ARE YOU BEING MEAN TO HIM??

We need to have DE make a Lotus abuse animal support now ROFL XD

Edited by Domaik

Why are you not petting your kubrow D: He should be at 100% and excited to see you >: ARE YOU BEING MEAN TO HIM??

We need to have DE make a Lotus abuse animal support now ROFL XD

He might have gone down during a mission. Kubrows are bugged so that they don't bleed out and immediatly die, making the bleedout mod for them useless at the moment. As well as having the ability to raise their loyalty also bugged. Nothing anyone has done so far has proven to increase loyalty for some reason.

You are discussing an in-game experience, this thread belongs in Fan-Zone

refer here pls ; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/204165-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-a-general-discussion/

So you're saying we can't generally discuss about our Kubrows that just recently hatched in general discussion?

Looking at that fan-zone list. Fan made stuff, or showing off achievements. This was more:

"Oh hey! We got adult Kubrows now! Go check if yours matured yet, because this is all new and exciting!"

This wasn't made to be a criticizing thread either. I just put in my opinions later once I realized how things work so far.

So, would you care to explain in further detail? You got me confused here bud.

So you're saying we can't generally discuss about our Kubrows that just recently hatched in general discussion?

Looking at that fan-zone list. Fan made stuff, or showing off achievements. This was more:

"Oh hey! We got adult Kubrows now! Go check if yours matured yet, because this is all new and exciting!"

This wasn't made to be a criticizing thread either. I just put in my opinions later once I realized how things work so far.

So, would you care to explain in further detail? You got me confused here bud.

Well fan zone was meant to share in game achievements, and I'm sure you're proud about that kubrow. It's not a mistake to post it here, but there's already a few threads ( that have been merged) about kubrows being hatched and matured, and theyv'e been sent to fan zone. Its simply more suitable to have it there since tats where all the others are. 

I didn't mean to hurt or insult you bro.

Well fan zone was meant to share in game achievements, and I'm sure you're proud about that kubrow. It's not a mistake to post it here, but there's already a few threads ( that have been merged) about kubrows being hatched and matured, and theyv'e been sent to fan zone. Its simply more suitable to have it there since tats where all the others are. 

I didn't mean to hurt or insult you bro.

Nah. I'm not hurt. I just generally like have things clearly explained.

Well if that's where it belongs, then let it get merged into the fan-zone thread.