Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Permadeath During Collar Mission (Fixed)

ZansiBlackthorn

My kubrow matured and I did the mission failed it once and now he is gone forever.

I have received a collar and now the collar is linked to a stupid egg

Is my dog gone forever ?!

oh yeah and if i cant get my dog back can i at least get the 65plat that I payed for the kit, the 15plat that i paid to rush, and the like 3 times i scrambled him ?

Edited by Dr.Damian

I completed the Defend mission for my kubrow, but took him to an ODC mission by accident (friend hastily dragged me there so I didn't have much time to organize my Arsenal and put my kubrow back for my Sentinel).

Long story short, kubrow died but didn't disappear. His loyalty did drop by 20%, however.

I had a Sunika Kubrow named Naomi that I took into the collar mission but she died when all the feral kubrows surrounded her I couldn't even get in to save her. I later completed the mission with a "Pet Kubrow" but Naomi is still missing. Please tell me this is a bug DE.

I completed the Defend mission for my kubrow, but took him to an ODC mission by accident (friend hastily dragged me there so I didn't have much time to organize my Arsenal and put my kubrow back for my Sentinel).

Long story short, kubrow died but didn't disappear. His loyalty did drop by 20%, however.

if i ran with my frost prime and boltor prime (rank 16 boltor prime formaed 2 times) will it be ok? will i make it. will my lil girl and i finally bond

The DE said they wanted us to find out ourselves. they wanted us to see what happened now i see a big empty incubator . I paid 300000 cred for those stabilizers and 195 plat for three separate kubrows. One is gone, the other is close to being at 0 percent, and my friend kubrow has vanished as well. I want this fixed and I wont accept anything other than my kubrow or all my money back.

if i ran with my frost prime and boltor prime (rank 16 boltor prime formaed 2 times) will it be ok? will i make it. will my lil girl and i finally bond

Take out the Feral Kubrows and dens FIRST. That's what I did.