Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Permadeath During Collar Mission (Fixed)

ZansiBlackthorn

If you dont mind me asking what else did your Sahasa kubrow do? Mines not mature just yet and am too wondering about the usefulness of that brerd of Llama dog. Also some DE staff have said that losing your kubrow was unintended so you just might get him back.

The Sahasa's main purpose is item searching. It came with the Dig ability and it goes around digging holes in places that pop out items like ammo and affinity (never got a chance to see if it did Energy and Health as well). A downside is that it's ability stops it and it won't be by your side constantly, so it's a bit more vulnerable.

Same here, my defended kubrow disappeared and I find the collar in my inventory. I hear that this hotfix was supposed to help replace the void-lost pooch but after relogging after the fix was deployed I don't find any of the alleged sympathy gifts. I had another egg from the market so I have already rushed the 2nd  pup and now must wait for the maturation. It'd be nice to see some growth during the growth period, but I guess that would be kinda art-intensive.

After letting it mature and finishing the mission for the collar, my kubrow was replaced by another egg and the Kubrow itself disappeared, I tried looking around but to no avail. My Kubrow did die in that mission for 2-3 times as I didn't expect the mission to be that hard.. 

After letting it mature and finishing the mission for the collar, my kubrow was replaced by another egg and the Kubrow itself disappeared, I tried looking around but to no avail. My Kubrow did die in that mission for 2-3 times as I didn't expect the mission to be that hard.. 

When did this happen? DE delivered a compensation for those who lost their Kubrows with Hotfix 14.0.3 (I don´t think it´s a good compensation though).