Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kubrow Ran Away

SquirmyBurrito

Mine also just vanished after completing the collar quest. Which sucks, but I also paid plat for that starter pack thing for this Kubrow, which makes it suck even more...

On a note: I failed this quest the first time, but my kubrow was still there, but when I beat it on the second attempt it was gone.

The following was just added to the bug list megathread. More or less confirmation that disappearing kubrows, regardless of success or failure, is not intended and is a bug.

-Howl of the Kubrow: Defend your Kubrow: Successful Defense Mission by the Tenno can result in disappearing Kubrow if the Kubrow dies in the mission. Comments of Permadeath are circulating, and currently data supports that this is what happening - if your Kubrow dies in the mission before you get the collar.

So I took Moist Nugget to that mission so I could get the collar and nothing went the way it was supposed to.

First attempt ended with her getting oneshotted by a feral Kubrow.

Second attempt glitched and wouldn't send enemies at us.

Third attempt was the same as the second attempt.

Fourth attempt went well, I cleared it, I got the collar. When I went back to the ship Lotus told me that the collar was attached and blah blah blah but when I went to go look at my Kubrow... she wasn't there. In her place was the Egg I had had but not attempted to hatch yet.

What happened to her? I have already relogged once and nothing changed. I checked my stasis slots and the only thing in them is my other Kubrow. The slot that formerly claimed to be reserved now claims to be available. 

I thought the same thing and now Naomi is gone I'm almost in tears. ;-;

The following was just added to the bug list megathread. More or less confirmation that disappearing kubrows, regardless of success or failure, is not intended and is a bug.

good, I already miss my digger Maria. T-T  Hopefully She'll be ripping Grineer limbs off and using them as a chew toy soon enough.

While you're in here Rebecca, I also failed my collar mission and my original kubrow is now gone. I finished it up with the "Pet Kubrow" provided to me, but my original is still gone. Hope permadeath isn't intended for them.

Happened to me too.

Confirmed 2 days ago that thing was a bug.  Please read the patch notes and confirmed bug list before posting.

-Howl of the Kubrow: Defend your Kubrow: Successful Defense Mission by the Tenno can result in disappearing Kubrow if the Kubrow dies in the mission. Comments of Permadeath are circulating, and currently data supports that this is what happening - if your Kubrow dies in the mission before you get the collar. 

Exactly the same happend to me.. I failed the mission the first time. After that i did it again, my kubrow had no shields and over 1000 hp. I think it was 1190.. So I finished it the second time and obtained even the collar. Lotus said its done now and stuff and Orgis too.. But in my inventory isnt a kubrow and i cant equip it.. Its not even there. Relogg doesn't help and game new start neither.. The really sad thing about that is that i payed 65 platinum for the set.. I hope I can get that back. I even messaged the support

How could this bug have been confirmed two days ago when Kubrows only started maturing today?  >.>

It wasn't. The post was edited by [DE]Drew to include the new bug. Edited posts still show the original post date.