Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kubrow Ran Away

SquirmyBurrito

Some clarifications:

1) Currently a bug is taking you Kubrow's away from you if they die in collar mission
2) We are working on a fix to stop this and return your Kubrow's to you

Glad to hear it. Appreciate it, Rebecca.

It wasn't. The post was edited by [DE]Drew to include the new bug. Edited posts still show the original post date.

How could this bug have been confirmed two days ago when Kubrows only started maturing today?  >.>

Just got a message from a fellow Tenno, I've got that detail wrong.  What is constant though is the status of this problem as a known bug and that DE is currently working to remedy it.

Some clarifications:
1) Currently a bug is taking you Kubrow's away from you if they die in collar mission

thank you i literally cant play until shes back i just get really sad when i see the empty incubator ;-;

Well OP, I sure as hell know I'd run off if I were your Kubrow, considering that you'd have named me Moist Nugget.

And also, everything about your problem is humorous to me. But I still hope Moist Nugget finds its way back through space and through your doggy door, err, hatch and back into your Liset, SquirmyBurrito :)

Did you try to do that one glitch that ables you to melee your Kubrow? Maybe it hates you now. :P

I never got it to work lol, I was trying all yesterday though.

Some clarifications:

I guess it's a good thing I decided not to hatch my egg and take over that open slot...

I failed the first attempt, but I died instead of my kubrow.  Won the 2nd try, but my kubrow was also gone when I got back to the ship.

Who do I ask for a refund for all the plat I spent buying the starter kit and rushing things up to this point?

This happened to me as well except after first attempt the kubrow which was suppost to be mine was replaced with a default version and instead of having any shields it got 750 hp. Completed mission, don't even have an egg, and no idea where kubrow went v.v

same here :-:

Some clarifications:

All powerful Rebeccalotusourtennooverload, I trust in you to bring back our noble beasts safe and sound from the grineer work camp....where they make poor tenno kubrow warbeasts change their ways. Forcing then to become seeing-eye companions, run agility courses for entertainment, and keep old ladies company instead of ripping out grineer tracheae like they were raised to do.

I knew the danger, and did the mission, exterminated the feral kubrows before i started the defense,

then frost globed for 60 seconds in the middle, threw down a cosmic spectre, and went to town.

all was going we-SUDDENLY STALKER-

OF ALL MISSIONS he decided to hunt me on this one!

Just before he killed my kubrow i shot him int he face with my Paris, and the rest of the mission went well :D

ON a better note, i just put Link health on my Kubrow, keep in mind that my main is saryn... 2100 HEALTH BRO!