Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, What In The Hell?

JerZeyCJ

Seriously, the amount of rage I have right now is barely containable(hyperbole).

I paid for the Kubrow pack

I paid to rush the Incubation

I paid to get a half decent, not plain white fur color

And then you took it. You killed off my damn Kubrow because I went down in the mission. what in the hell were you guys THINKING. This is not cool, this is not funny, you took my money and then killed off the thing I just spent time and money making.

Please tell me that this is a glitch.

Right, so it is a glitch and they are working on something to compensate us but they may not be able to get our Kubrow's back. I'm kind of hoping that they will be able to give us(those who lost our loyal friend too soon) something like a "Kubrow Gene Kit" which would allow us to make a brand new Kubrow and choose its gender, class, body type, and fur pattern. I know I'd be fine sitting through the puppy stage again if I knew when it grew up it would be the perfect Kubrow for me.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

its a glitch you would have lost it if you won either way

that isnt true my buddy won and he kept his

True or not, the kubrow this person paid money for would have been lost and the same problem would have happened.  The problem lies not in this so-called glitch.

It is most probably a bug and there´s no need to rage like that.

BTW, it was your decision to spend money and that doesn´t entitle you to more than others.

It entitles me to not have it flushed down the drain due to a crap design decision. It has a lot more impact because I put real money into it, I didn't wait and get it for free, I trusted DE with my money to give me something. Of course, this is assuming that this is what they actually intended. If it is a glitch, guess everybody who has lost one will have to wait for an official response.

@Nachino

Actually spending real world money does entitle him to be upset.

Imagine if next time you bought a hamburger someone knocked it out of your hand and stepped on it as soon as you turned around... it's pretty much the same thing.

Edit: I am not saying DE did this on purpose, but acting like the OP has no call to be upset is wrong. 

Edited by AZAG0TH

It entitles me to not have it flushed down the drain due to a crap design decision. It has a lot more impact because I put real money into it, I didn't wait and get it for free, I trusted DE with my money to give me something. Of course, this is assuming that this is what they actually intended. If it is a glitch, guess everybody who has lost one will have to wait for an official response.

@Nachino

Actually spending real world money does entitle him to be upset.

Imagine if next time you bought a hamburger someone knocked it out of your hand and stepped on it as soon as you turned around... it's pretty much the same thing.

I´m not saying you can´t be upset, of course you can, my point is that the situation is the same even if you didn´t use platinum (Unless it was only obtainable with plat) and that if this was intended, it was your waste.

Anyways, it is a bug and it is confirmed. Don´t worry it will get adressed.

Well then, there should have been some sort of warning, or the option to buy/rush shouldn't have been there until after this event.  

Considering that the first Kubrows are only now coming out of maturation, there is little information DE would have had in the large population regarding some event like this as opposed to developing content within their own closed virtual environments.  Little warning could have been given, as playtesting in our public servers would force them to obey public rules, including maturation.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266442-psa-kubrow-permadeath-is-not-intended/

It is most probably a bug and there´s no need to rage like that.

BTW, it was your decision to spend money and that doesn´t entitle you to more than others.

Stop being a jerk and add something constructive to the conversation. The first part is fine....second is you just being a duesch.

Which is precisely why most games of this nature have test servers.

DE should seriously consider this for (at least) the larger updates they implement.

It has been discussed many times.....it doesn't appear they have a QA team so why would they need a test server? Honest question.

(Hint: a QA team is supposed to catch things like this if you weren't sure what a QA team does)

Edited by Zaresin

Stop being a jerk and add something constructive to the conversation. The first part is fine....second is you just being a duesch.

Are you serious? First i said it was most probably a bug, then i said to him/her that there was no need to act like that. I contributed before complaining for the way of presenting the issue, there was no need for the OP being a duesch. He raged first and asked later.

After that i made it clear that this was not intended, a bug.

BTW DE might not be able to recover the lost Kubrows, there will we compensation for this regardless of what happens.

Are you serious? First i said it was most probably a bug, then i said to him/her that there was no need to act like that. I contributed before complaining for the way of presenting the issue, there was no need for the OP being a duesch. He raged first and asked later.

After that i made it clear that this was not intended, a bug.

BTW DE might not be able to recover the lost Kubrows, there will we compensation for this regardless of what happens.

You're criticizing someone for being upset they lost something they spent money on.....that is you just being a jerk. Like I said the first part was fine. The second was you just taking a cheap shot at someone.

You're criticizing someone for being upset they lost something they spent money on.....that is you just being a jerk. Like I said the first part was fine. The second was you just taking a cheap shot at someone.

Was there any need to complain in that way? I´ve spent money too and i´m not complaining because i know that it will get solved.

Was there any need to complain in that way? I´ve spent money too and i´m not complaining because i know that it will get solved.

If you noticed the latest patch, any plat spent isn't getting refunded. So yes there is a reason to complain and regardless of how the OP complained, his complaint is still valid.

If you noticed the latest patch, any plat spent isn't getting refunded. So yes there is a reason to complain and regardless of how the OP complained, his complaint is still valid.

Did you read? I never said it got solved, it still needs adressing, and it is okay to complain but not in the way he first did (AS I ALREADY SAID). Most people don´t pay attention or rage back at the OP when they do it that way, it might have not been the best way of making my point, it was not clear i guess. It´s basically "Try to not rage" because usually those threads don´t get much attention.

Right, so it is a glitch and they are working on something to compensate us but they may not be able to get our Kubrow's back. I'm kind of hoping that they will be able to give us(those who lost our loyal friend too soon) something like a "Kubrow Gene Kit" which would allow us to make a brand new Kubrow and choose its gender, class, body type, and fur pattern. I know I'd be fine sitting through the puppy stage again if I knew when it grew up it would be the perfect Kubrow for me.

The compensation makes up for some of the lost stuff. A complete Kubrow, i think, and some other Kubrow stuff related, kind of like a gene kit.

I do not think this makes up for everything though.

Edited by Nachino