Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrows Are Nice N All...

OnnaJReverT

I wonder why Terminus is level 3-4 and has Arc Traps in the first place.

I still haven't run into Arc traps, are they really as bad as they say? If so, why on earth are they still on Mercury? It makes no sense.

I still haven't run into Arc traps, are they really as bad as they say? If so, why on earth are they still on Mercury? It makes no sense.

Oh yes they are still there. Did the three new missions on mercury and arc traps were all up in my grill

Oh yes they are still there. Did the three new missions on mercury and arc traps were all up in my grill

Good lord, I must be one lucky Tenno to have never encountered them before. To be honest, I hope I never do.

i ran terminus, the very first mission on mercccury (pre-vors price ofc) and my kubrow got killed by two whilst trying to attack one of them and failing miserably

my kubrow is fine (the bug seems to be confined to the quest-mission), he just lost some loyalty (anybody know how to get that back? D: )

Did you try petting him a lot?  I figured treating him well would make him more loyal.

Did you try petting him a lot?  I figured treating him well would make him more loyal.

i did pet him some 10 times, but

a) it changed nothing

b) i doubt they'd implement such a boring system

my guess would be he has to survive missions, but i cant confirm that as i dont want him to die and i have none of the shield/life mods for kubrows