Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mod Suggestion: Meditation

lolk

First off let me say my idea is for a general action or perhaps mod, that any Warframe can use called "Meditation".

When you use this "action", you enter the meditation stance of the Tenno, like that of the Tenno in the Login screen, or the background of the main menu.

While in Meditation, you regenerate all stats at a steady rate, and your power regenerates as well, but quite a bit slower. Like maybe, 5 power points every 10 seconds. This way you can regenerate your power without having to rely on power orbs 100% of the time.

So regeneration would be:

Health: 10 every 10 seconds

Shields: additional recovery added on to normal percentile, possibly like 10 or 20% more than normal while using meditation

Stamina: same as shields

I just thought this would be an interesting idea, as it could work out really well in the style of this game.

- lolk

I like the idea a lot. Not sure if it would be a mod though. I love the concept for getting geared up to fight a boss as I tend to horde energy before fighting a Big Bad. Meditation fits perfectly with the "Space Ninja" thing they have going. This game excites me so much because of its potential for awesome and the fact that the developers respond quickly as well as well as listen to community feedback so seeing this idea implemented isnt out of the question. Meditating would also put you at risk of new waves of enemys spawning while you wait so it seems balanced. I'm sure others will disagree saying it makes the game too easy. Regardless, I think its a cool idea.

Bad idea, it doesn't match the pace of the game at all. Adding this would completely rip out the momentum of the fight and have groups split more often as well. You would have noobs meditating before opening every room on pluto, penalizing those who are up to the difficulty without such nonsense.

Besides, if you have a dedicated party that's up for it you can do this already. Just get all 4 to load energy siphon and enjoy your 1 power/sec. Feel free to hum and chant mantras on teamspeak if you want it to feel more like meditating. =)

Edited by Korevas

I think this is a great idea!

It seems exactly what a ninja would do :p

Maybe not a mod tho but a passive skill that all Tenno have. To stop the spamming of meditation tho maybe it can be limited to 2 uses in a game so then "noobs" as the guy above me put it wouldn't be doing it all the time ;)

I really like the idea hope it gets through!

Besides, if you have a dedicated party that's up for it you can do this already. Just get all 4 to load energy siphon and enjoy your 1 power/sec. Feel free to hum and chant mantras on teamspeak if you want it to feel more like meditating. =)

Faster than that. The Artifact alone is 1 power every 2.

That measn 2 Means 1 energy every second

3 means one every .75 seconds

4 every .5 seconds

If meditate was put in id say only for HP. Healing about 2% per secon of ur full HP

No need for Med on shield and stamina when u got mods.

~Shields regen up fast anof even without a mod, with one it regens alot faster - plus a sentinal can restore shields when depleted.

~Stamina can also regen fast anof without a mod, with one it regens alot faster that only takes few secons to fully restore.

~Energy i have to say no on med or mod regen, u get anof energy drops to carefully use ur skills - energy siphon are handy. If u had med ppl will spam med alot more to spam skills.... so be case of spaming skills without care...meditate....spam skills again... meditate... and so on.

If meditate was put in id say only for HP. Healing about 2% per secon of ur full HP

No need for Med on shield and stamina when u got mods.

~Shields regen up fast anof even without a mod, with one it regens alot faster - plus a sentinal can restore shields when depleted.

~Stamina can also regen fast anof without a mod, with one it regens alot faster that only takes few secons to fully restore.

~Energy i have to say no on med or mod regen, u get anof energy drops to carefully use ur skills - energy siphon are handy. If u had med ppl will spam med alot more to spam skills.... so be case of spaming skills without care...meditate....spam skills again... meditate... and so on.

This is why we would put a limit to how many times we would do it 2 for example...