Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Gamepad] Terrible Deadzones

Kruzil

[i'm an avid Gamepad and Steam "Big Picture" user.]

(Disclaimer:  I bought a BRAND NEW gamepad to avoid any deadzone issues with Warframe and I'm still running into these spontaneously annoying problems!  I even went as far as plugging in another gamepad I own, yet the same issues reside!)

The left stick input here is the main culprit.  At random my character will move to the left if I'm standing still.  If I'm in the new UI menus my selector will move to the left uncontrollably.  If I'm using the new Navigation ship module, the planets will spin out of control to the left.  These issues all have me believing that the default deadzone for the left stick input is horribly low.  I'm guessing its <1%??

PLEASE FIX THIS OR GIVE US A DEADZONE SLIDER IN THE CONTROL OPTIONS!

I hope this helps!

- Kruzil

Edited by Kruzil

[update 14.0.8] My character still randomly decides to walk to the left, my planets still spin out of control in Navigation (to the left) and when I'm looking through mods or through my Arsenal... guess what, it moves to the left without my input. My Gamepad is still new and this should not be happening, it doesn't happen in any of my other games, just this one. I've even gone as far as testing this with multiple Gamepads, with the SAME result.

PLEASE FIX THIS OR GIVE GAMEPAD USERS A DEADZONE SLIDER! PLEASE!

Edited by Kruzil

you guys should be using xbox360 controllers.

I am using an Xbox 360 Controller with Steam's "Big Picture" mode.  The deadzone sensitivity is hard-coded at this point, so there's no way to adjust it.