Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Increase Your Kubrow's Loyalty?

ChaseColt

Question

After I did a "Defend Your Kubrow" mission, I went on several different Dark Sector Missions including Sechura. Unfortunately, it died during the Wave 10 attempt, so after that, I came to look at my Kubrow and it says for it's loyalty "Cowers at your approach." Do you guys know how to increase a kubrow's loyalty?

Now I can't take him with me on missions

Edited by ChaseColt

I don't even know how to take my kubrow with me. He went in the mission to get the collar but I don't know how to equipt him. Any help would be appreciated. No instructions on here or wiki. I agree that DE lacks information on how to do stuff. That's always been a fault when they issue updates.

Someone in region chat finally told me how )

Edited by Panelope

Now I can't even upgrade my kubrow and I have the points there. When I got into installed mods to fuse there's none listed and they are equipt.

I had to fuse/upgrade them individually, not the normal way.

Edited by Panelope

Kubrow, great idea, poorly executed. Much like the quest for mirage, stuck away from home atm playing over mobile so having to solo, 12 runs in the orokin derelicts and not one sodding component, they can stick it.

You need to open a vault in the orokin derelict. You get a cypher every time you open the vault

Now I can't even upgrade my kubrow and I have the points there. When I got into installed mods to fuse there's none listed and they are equipt.

I had to fuse/upgrade them individually, not the normal way.

Just curious, were you one of the 501st?  I'm working on my second kubrow now but I'm wondering if I'll run into the same trouble as you when I need to equip the collar.

Okay theres a reason to why you can't increase your Kubrow's loyalty.You can only regain it so much in a single day. After you've increased it to the max amount of times for the day you can't increase it for the rest of the day. Kubrow maturity also takes two log in cycles to fully mature.

Edited by wolfking2k

So should I pet my Kubrow now ? It is at 60% loyalty. I want to know if anyone else has seen what this hotfix said they fixed actually fixed?

If the login cycle restarted then yes pet your Kubrow it will regain loytalty. If not then just wait.

My dogs loyalty is also taking a plument no matter how much I play with him, he's not pleased.

First time I interacted it restored 20% loyalty, afterwards it didn't work.

If the login cycle restarted then yes pet your Kubrow it will regain loytalty. If not then just wait.

I died from stalker and my kubrow insta died I guess. I used a revived right after, finished the mission, my kubrow's loyalty was unshaken. He is a true friend... Not sure how this loyalty thing works.. Wiki needs more info for sure.

Edited by Desamos

I died from stalker and my kubrow insta died I guess. I used a revived right after, finished the mission, my kubrow's loyalty was unshaken. He is a true friend... Not sure how this loyalty thing works.. Wiki needs more info for sure.

stalkers seems glitch after the update, I killed him got the reward, he respawned and killed me. Damn you hackin stalker -.-

im still not getting any luck my Kubrow is still droping in loyalty so i put him in stasis and  he still is 0 and lower when i took him out it whent to -20%

im trying to pet him it only goes to zero and no more

There isn't a special way to help your kubrows loyalty go up, I think the mechanic just has some bugs. Which is understandable. However, I do think that DE should release a psa or a patchnotes page detailing the changes and the way the new features are SUPPOSED to wok, so that we can differentiate between mechanics we just don't quite understand, and bugs that they haven't gotten around to patching quite yet. However, don't mistake what i'm saying a slam to DE, I understand that they've been working hard for months on this and they can't hotfix every bug as it arises. But I just want to know what's a bug and whats an under-explained mechanic. If this could happen, I and many other people would be EXTREMELY grateful. :)

I have had my Kubrow in stasis for about 12 hours when I went to bed, got up waited 3 hours, took her on a mission and it died, it went from being 20% less to 60% less, I have sat petting it for 1 hour straight and yet nothing seems to work, this is annoying me..

I have had my Kubrow in stasis for about 12 hours when I went to bed, got up waited 3 hours, took her on a mission and it died, it went from being 20% less to 60% less, I have sat petting it for 1 hour straight and yet nothing seems to work, this is annoying me..

It's based on when you get those log in rewards. That is when you can regain it's loyalty.