Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Increase Your Kubrow's Loyalty?

ChaseColt

Question

After I did a "Defend Your Kubrow" mission, I went on several different Dark Sector Missions including Sechura. Unfortunately, it died during the Wave 10 attempt, so after that, I came to look at my Kubrow and it says for it's loyalty "Cowers at your approach." Do you guys know how to increase a kubrow's loyalty?

Now I can't take him with me on missions

Edited by ChaseColt

Next the Devs will force us to raise its Loyalty with Platinum....

The Devs need to just get rid of the Loyatly and DNA intergity system..... there is no need for this, nothing else in the game requires any sort of maintenance.... im sure the Devs can work out a system that will make this game FUN, right now its a chore and I have real life animals to look after on a farm....

other game Pets dont need to be Fed or have a stupid DNA integrity system... even in WoW they got rid of the Feeding or Loyalty system....

and the whole idea about this DNA intergity system means that the Pet is constantly degrading all the time, which means it suffers all the time........... if I want to show some sort of compasion, to my pet, I woudlnt just pat the poor thing or I wouldnt tourture the poor thing by injecting DNA to keep my pet stable or alive.... I would just put the pet down... it would be a cruel way to keep a pet....

so I think the Devs are showing the wrong message here and wrong system for Pet Maintenance...

Next the Devs will force us to raise its Loyalty with Platinum....

The Devs need to just get rid of the Loyatly and DNA intergity system..... there is no need for this, nothing else in the game requires any sort of maintenance.... im sure the Devs can work out a system that will make this game FUN, right now its a chore and I have real life animals to look after on a farm....

other game Pets dont need to be Fed or have a stupid DNA integrity system... even in WoW they got rid of the Feeding or Loyalty system....

and the whole idea about this DNA intergity system means that the Pet is constantly degrading all the time, which means it suffers all the time........... if I want to show some sort of compasion, to my pet, I woudlnt just pat the poor thing or I wouldnt tourture the poor thing by injecting DNA to keep my pet stable or alive.... I would just put the pet down... it would be a cruel way to keep a pet....

so I think the Devs are showing the wrong message here and wrong system for Pet Maintenance...

It replaces your sentinel, so it shouldn't need maintenance as you never had to repair and look after your sentinel when it died in a mission, it's just stupid imo for you to have to do that, if it did need maintenance, then Ordis should look after it automatically for you. I do like the petting being in, but not when you have to do it to get loyalty should be Ordis's job to make sure that its health/loyalty is fine.

It's based on when you get those log in rewards. That is when you can regain it's loyalty.

I logged in today, got my login reward and then went to pet my Kubrow, hmmmm what's this? The loyalty didn't go up at all. You can pet it 3 times a day to get its loyalty up, so I pet it 3 times. Still its loyalty doesn't improve.

I asked people in my alliance, and they seem to have the same issue with this, they can pet it tonnes of times a day, and their kubrow's loyalty doesn't increase.

Edited by Satanic_Simple

today was  -20 %, i play 2 misions and win, my kubrow live, and the loyalty up to 0 % more damage, then y press E and up to + 20 %, and play again a mission, then up to + 40 % more damage, i dont know what happen but im happy yeah xDD