Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arguably Most Disastrous Major Update In Warframe?

elijahpw

The large amount of bug present is the most I've seen in a single update. Of course, as DE_Steve himself claim this is the most ambitious update they ever done. But, is it acceptable?

Edit: Is it acceptable the update release in such a buggy condition? Is it safe to say the update itself is not ready for release? Should I hold DE on lower than standard in future in term of quality?

Edit2: I'm one of those ppl who accept delay with open heart for the sake of quality release.

Edit3: Quality refer to "stability/bug free/technical" not the "content/amount of content". I really like the "content".

Edited by elijahpw

Is it buggy? Yes. For some. I personally have had no hitches whatsoever.

Is it acceptable? B*TCH IT BETTER BE ACCEPTABLE! Remember, this high quality game has been brought to you for free by a large team of people with an astounding need to eat things. Be grateful, and give it some time to bust out the bug zappers.

Nope. Yes it is very buggy, but I still love it.

Also, ever since the start of the update, I don't even have the Region and Trading  tab on my chat. AND I can't even trade, let alone have access to my dojo's trading kiosk, while everyone in my clan is able to. Did I complain and start a thread about it? Nope. I went immediately to send in a ticket and told about this bug. Only to have a reply for me to wait on the next hotfix. Next hotfix comes in and I still don't have Region and Trading tab on my chat and still can't trade.  

Still not complaining over here. I'll just go back and have fun with my Mirage and petting my Kubrow.

Edited by Pansoy

OP... Just stop before I lose faith in this community... It was the community that wanted U14 to be pushed out the door when it wasn't ready. Now everyone is saying it is a step backwards and a horrible release. Well, guess what. Pushing it out early did make for some issues. But I am appalled that you think you and these people have the audacity to say it was bad??? YOU and these people wanted it pushed out so stop your complaining!

Nope. Yes it is very buggy, but I still love it.

Also, ever since the start of the update, I don't even have the Region and Trading  tab on my chat. AND I can't even trade, let alone have access to my dojo's trading kiosk, while everyone in my clan is able to. Did I complain and start a thread about it? Nope. I went immediately to send in a ticket and told about this bug. Only to have a reply for me to wait on the next hotfix. Next hotfix comes in and I still don't have Region and Trading tab on my chat and still can't trade.  

Still not complaining over here. I'll just go back and have fun with my Mirage and petting my Kubrow.

A moment of silence for all those who have inexplicably had their Kubrow taken from them then.

Ignore everything that works well with the update and only focus on what is bugged and call it a disaster.

Completely forget past large updates and how many bugs they had or how well those bugs were handled.

Human beings are fascinating.

It's been nearly two full days and this is the first "Worst update in the history of Warframe!" thread that I've seen. Every other update that I've experienced had a giant thread of a similar title going within an hour.

I think this is a sign that U14 is actually going incredibly well. There are a crapton of bugs and many things that need tweaking, but overall, this is probably one of the best updates in this game that I've had the fortune to experience.

DE is on the ball and do hotfixes / updates MUCH faster than nearly anyone else out there.

Battlefield 4 released to xbone for example LITERALLY broken and people paid 60$ for that.

Diablo 3 still has bugs from release let a lone a ton of other balance and gameplay issues and Blizzard is a wee bit bigger than DE.

I think DE does great over all.

Edited by Amzen

Is it buggy? Yes. For some. I personally have had no hitches whatsoever.

Is it acceptable? B*TCH IT BETTER BE ACCEPTABLE! Remember, this high quality game has been brought to you for free by a large team of people with an astounding need to eat things. Be grateful, and give it some time to bust out the bug zappers.

You should check the bug megathread and see how 'few' ppl having bug. There suppose to be a baseline on bug testing before release to the consumer. We are not the bug tester.