Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Stalker A Tenno ?

gunsmoke77

it still begs the question no matter what he is how the frak is he still alive

We arent exactly sure that the Orokin are entirely organic, or what sort of sentient being it is. The fact he states, "Some have walked these desolate worlds while you have slept. Some like me.", implies several centuries, so im guessing its the suit.

How is Stalker an organization?

Several people each with Excalibur warframes modified to have the Stalker's abilities and custom helmets to match the Stalker's, each being drafted into/indoctrinated from birth into the life of a Stalker.

It's possible that he is a Tenno in DNA and capabilities (my belief) thought not in faction or alignment. He disapproves of the Tenno's actions and as such identifies with another group. He wears a warframe, which are described as, "a conduit for their affliction" in reference to the Tenno.

It's possible that he is a Tenno in DNA and capabilities (my belief) thought not in faction or alignment. He disapproves of the Tenno's actions and as such identifies with another group. He wears a warframe, which are described as, "a conduit for their affliction" in reference to the Tenno.

The orokin were apparently masters of biotech, and in one of their codex entries a "zero-tech trooper" is mentioned. It's possible he's wearing orokin powered armor augmented with warframe parts.

We really have no way of knowing, but just from the wording of the lore it seems like he wasn't a tenno during the time of the orokin.

Eh.

My belief, Stalker is a Tenno with a different - more intimate with the Orokin leaders - position and so he wasn't caught up in the Tenno's hate of the Orokin (whoooole other theory as to why the Tenno betrayed Orokin for complicated reasons that spans multiple codex entries) or because of his closeness to them as opposed to a more battlefield position he simply was too indoctrinated into their beliefs to disagree.

Eh.

My belief, Stalker is a Tenno with a different - more intimate with the Orokin leaders - position and so he wasn't caught up in the Tenno's hate of the Orokin (whoooole other theory as to why the Tenno betrayed Orokin for complicated reasons that spans multiple codex entries) or because of his closeness to them as opposed to a more battlefield position he simply was too indoctrinated into their beliefs to disagree.

But it´s stated that he is not a Tenno, he was a low guardian so he could be an Orokin but not a Tenno.

As far as we know, only Tenno can wear Warframes.

Well, the Orokin built the Warframes around the Tenno, so he could have built one himself if he is an Orokin.

The other possibility is that he does not wear a Warframe, not being able to control elements might be a hint of this.

We don't know if he's wearing a warframe, or if only tenno can wear warframes.

Re-referencing the "conduit for affliction" thing in the codex again, as well as Vor's comment about how the Tenno are the power and the warframe is the focusing lens, logic says that only Tenno can use warframes or at least are the only ones that can use abilities.

Also, Stalker's body model is identical to Excalibur's and DE isn't that lazy.

Well, the Orokin built the Warframes around the Tenno, so he could have built one himself if he is an Orokin.

The other possibility is that he does not wear a Warframe, not being able to control elements might be a hint of this.

Absorb and Slash dash. Maybe more that I'm forgetting.

Edited by Alad_VI

Some have walked these desolate worlds while you have slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not stoic and silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent."

~Codex Entry

Until they expand more upon him, we don't truly know his Origins, what we do know is that he was present at the fall.

EDIT: YIKES 

BLACK TEXT

HOW DO FIX?

This work?

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

Re-referencing the "conduit for affliction" thing in the codex again, as well as Vor's comment about how the Tenno are the power and the warframe is the focusing lens, logic says that only Tenno can use warframes or at least are the only ones that can use abilities.

Also, Stalker's body model is identical to Excalibur's and DE isn't that lazy.

I think that what Vor said is a metaphor, Tenno have the power even without the warframe but the suit let´s them control them.

im a big fan of the origin-drum-groups from japan and their tradition, stories can be found somewhere in the web

as i heared the first time the warframe-music, immediately this old japanes tradition comes in my mind ...

Why is this thread still going on for three pages? Stalker's not a Tenno.

/thread

*annoyed sigh*

If you can show me proof I will believe you.

Edit: By proof I mean something undeniable and not up to interpretation.

Edited by Alad_VI