Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] A Way To Unequip Weapons

Bitfly

Sometimes, well mostly, I run around using nothing but my melee weapon and/or pistol, with a rifle or shotgun sitting on my back being in the way. I would suggest a way to unequip all types of weapons (individually) for those of us who don't want to look at it if we don't need it, Or for people who don't want to rely on a weapon while training another.

Just a small thought

With you having that said, I think it'd be pretty funny seeing a player run a whole mission with just a Sword or Fragor XD

Just slice and dice your whole way through a mission... just taunt the grineer to hell. They'll be ashamed that they couldn't kill a gun with just a sword.

Especially those boss missions... and when Warframe gets achievements for Steam, they could have 1 for running a Pluto Boss solo with just Melee for a achievement. I think anyone would be saying 'Challenge Accepted'

eh. I've played melee only for quite a while. Sure I take out my pistol every so often if I have to snipe something at huge range and its a big detour. Short of hek/gorgon I think main guns are probably harder to solo with than pistol or melee :P

eh. I've played melee only for quite a while. Sure I take out my pistol every so often if I have to snipe something at huge range and its a big detour. Short of hek/gorgon I think main guns are probably harder to solo with than pistol or melee :P

Somebody's never used a shotgun.