Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.3

I finished vors prize yesterday well i beat vor i mean but its not saying where i bought ths segment and no quest indicators are on my map you said it was fixed but it looks like some stuff slipped through the cracks

Same here - killed vor, got the venus segment as a reward - installed it in the ship (even though no indication was given to do this either by ordis or the lotus - there was just the waypoint) but now all I get is a notification saying "vor's prize" with no quest markers or anything

Thanks DE. How about you make the drop rate of eggs a little more common. It's annoying...

i played carefully - checked all areas, touched every kubrov nest - and found the egg at the 3rd or 4th run

i will see what will happen next time ...

if you are with players which wanna finish fast, play solo or try to play alone, but be aware about the mass of kubrovs and get some strong weapon and strength for you warframe

Edited by Pala7ine

Thanks DE. How about you make the drop rate of eggs a little more common. It's annoying...

i know right... they are too annoying i did like 30 times and never got an egg D:

I'm still stuck in Vor's prize, in the same situation as yesterday.

I had all planets and sectors unlocked prior to U14

Yesterday
Everything went ok till the "Get the Mercury Navigation Segment" - Got it, but could not use it. Anyway, "Confront Vor" appeared as quest, but with no sector marked on starmap.
I decided to go Mercury and kill Vor anyway.
After killing him, got again the mission "Get the Mercury navigation segment".
Got it, and this time I could use it. "Confront Vor" reappeared as quest, once again without any sector marked.
Kill him again.
Got the mission again, but this time "Get the Mercury navigation segment" has no sector marked, so I can't do it.
And I still have a spare mercury navigation segment in my inventory.

Today
After logging in, "Get the Mercury Navigation Segment" was active and Sector marked, so I went and got it.
"Confront Vor" appeared as quest, but once again with no marked segment.
Reboot - After logging in, "Get the Mercury Navigation Segment" was active and Sector marked, so I went and got it (again).
"Confront Vor" appeared as quest, but once again with no marked segment. Killed him in Mercury.
After "mission successful",  "Get the Mercury Navigation Segment" was active (AGAIN!!) and Sector marked, so I went and got it.
"Confront Vor" appeared as quest, but once again with no marked segment. Killed him in Mercury (again).
After "mission successful",  "Get the Mercury Navigation Segment" was active (AGAIN!!)
RAGEQUIT

And now I have 3 Mercury Nav segments in my inventory.
  • Upvote 2

You should NOT alow Invasions and Manifestations on specific Quest nods!!! (As I wrote this, Fossa/Venus it´s still PHORID Manifestation)

Edited by Coach-Aprax
  • Upvote 1

vors prize gets past mercury cord but still after killing him cannot complete quest.

just says vors prize with nothing saying where to go

Add me to the list for this bug.

today with the update, I and my colleagues have worse connection, having "host migration" or "not available". 

It also locks in the countdown to finish the mission, right at number 6 for two seconds.

Unreadable.jpg

I second that.

If you do something discrete like adding a tiny dark halo around the characters, they will stand out mode. Or darken the interface background, but that would be a more significant change to the interface.

A more elaborate thing is to add a blur shader to the panel, so that the translucent part shows the background blurred (think iOS).

Another idea (even in addition to what you suggested) would be for DE to let us use colors from our unlocked color palettes (classic, storm, smoke, etc) to color the background and text as well as allowing us to set transparency via a slider. 

• Upvote 1

BRO I TRYING TO MAKE A MIRRAGE AND IM ON HER 3rd RIDDLE BUT THE SEDNA PLANET IS NOT THERE...

Food? Ugh... sounding more and more like some Tamagochi commemorative... way too much dog maintenence - game is supposed to be Ninjas fighting, not a Facebook "Pet Care" dash game clone... sounds less appealing with each thing I learn about it. This mini-game seems more like a maxi-game to me.

• Upvote 3

well Lotus say'd to kill Vor....I did...it say's I finished the mission but it is still bugged...cannot move to another quest..and it does not say what to do atm

Food? Ugh... sounding more and more like some Tamagochi commemorative... way too much dog maintenence - game is supposed to be Ninjas fighting, not a Facebook "Pet Care" dash game clone... sounds less appealing with each thing I learn about it. This mini-game seems more like a maxi-game to me.

Well then you also certainly don't need to have a Kubrow, right? You choose to play the game however you want to. Since Kubrows go into the companion slot, you don't miss out if you don't take it with you, since you just roll out with your Sentinel if need be.

Also your "sounds like" statement just shows that you simply didn't care to see what the so called "maintenance" of the Kubrow is about.

This patch actually took away 2 other fur/colour choices for our Kubrow in the A B C appearance loadout option.

We actually 2 free patterns.

Not amused DE.

vors prize is stilll bugged for me after this update.stuck on raid corpus cache with no quest indicator.is that normal?

Oh excuse me, Mr. Hero. Not.

If it wasn't for DE releasing this arguably most broken update ever, this rather obvious glitch wouldn't even be in. 200 morphics? Kubrow dying out? Who the **** was testing this?

And don't you pull that BS that you pay plat to do the world a favor. JERKS, like you, do it to show off and be the first in everything. Sure, you discovered a bug, a bug that would've been sooner or later discovered, even if in +- proportions. You don't think that EVERY single player would make their Kubrow on cooldown all at once? I hear it requires farming, RNGesus and whatnot. So maybe a bit more people would lose it, without actually losing any oh so valuable plat, but it would've been sooner or later.

You... you didn't just buy the kit - you RUSHED it. Damn, do I have to recite every single EULA out there that says: "If you do something on your end - it's on your end". And now you even want to end up a hero. I may be a jerk, but I believe any word that would describe you would get me warned.

With all the players either struggling with UI, even more - stuck on the bloody prologue, and they cater for skippers, whose sole purpose is to P2W.

You need to calm down and take the stick out of your &#!, Alot of us lost near 100 plat (Money we spend to support the game) cuz we were excited to try the feature, if im not mistaken, thats how plat is intended to work. We didn't get to enjoy the plat we spent, because the thing we spent it on disappeared. 90% of the people that got a Kubrow that early grinded out another egg, incubator core and (most likely) half the mods or more. We all apprecaite the "gift" package but it seems most of us would rather be satisfied with plat compensation. Idk you or anything about your life but i work hard for my money, i don't have hundreds to spend on a game, the money i do decide to spend better work as intended or guess what, people are gonna ask for refunds, Since we have to wait longer than evryone else now to have our Kubrow, i dont see why a small sum of plat is out of the question.