Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.3

Welp.. I'm suddenly a liar :| 

Goodbye Valkyrie.. I did enjoy my long sessions of petting you ~ 

Off to start again -.- 

DE can you fix... the UI for the entire game? Mine still keeps breaking so bad I can't play at all, thanks! Btw can someone tell me where I was when the funny RedText was around?

Kubrow PSA:
501 of the first cloned Kubrow have been lost, but never forgotten. 20/07/2014. 
All owners of these fallen Kubrow have received: 

The Kubrow Start Kit and a full set of Kubrow Mods.
A new Kubrow Egg.
A Kubrow Incubator
Kubrow Food
A Kubrow Stasis Slot
A Kubrow blank Trait Print
10 x Kubrow Mods. 

Wow..

• Upvote 1

Vor's prize still broken for me. I cannot do the raid corpus resources cache missions to unlock parts of the ship. :(

^ This  :C

• Upvote 4

Vor's prize still broken for me. I cannot do the raid corpus resources cache missions to unlock parts of the ship. :(

Same here and patch was like 800 kb?

• Upvote 4

Is Kubrow food a cheap version of the DNA stabilizer? If so, can you release it now?

Thank you very much, nothing will replace poor Isaac, but i'll take care of my next Kubrow in every way possible.
I still have his imprint, but i'd rather keep it as an imprint, He was named like that after my real dog, Isaac, who we lost in a fire incident.

Thanks, guys.

• Upvote 7

I feel sorry for those people that spent plat. There is no way to tell if they spent plat since it is now gone.

If it was incubated that early then obviously they did.

Edited by TheGuy08
  • Upvote 4

Can someone explain to me the Collar? I haven't found this anywhere. Or is that a joke that I am too dense to get? I

I am sorry but what is kubrow food and where do I get some for my little monster.

Didn't get any food, but you got a bunch of mods (more or less all of the kubrow mods), and some rare ones as well. I had Bite in my package.

Glad we got some kind of compensation for the kubrow, but also sucks we have to wait another 2 days to hatch"unless u rush" + 36 hours for it to grow ... again...

Same here :(

• Upvote 5