Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Already spent 2000 plat on getting kubrow mods and 1000 plat on gene diruptor,..So I would gladly trade the entire starter kit and all 10 mods for a instant maturation for any of my 10 kubrow puppies. This kubrow permadeath bug was poorly handled.

Maybe you shouldnt have spent 2000 plat on kubrows Be patient this is Day 2 of U14 you need to calm down

Just wanted to toss out a big thanks for all the hotfix updates. I came back after several weeks of being absent to find this huge update, and I am blown away with the UI an the immersion. Grant not everyone is in love, but I'm enjoying it. Keep up the great fixes.

A lot of people are talking about the corpus cache mission, and I am as well, unfortunately. No signs of where to go on Navigation (no marker). Please put this as a priority because a lot of people are complaining on it in-game and it's getting really annoying.. Thanks DE!

Vor's Prize is still bugged for me; I can't complete the Corpus resoure cache mission because the indicator isn't showing up. Hopefully in the next hotifx, guys?

Also, I think it might not be a bad idea to add a "restart" option to the quests, should bugs like this happen to them in the future.

still waiting on these fixes:

Chat box ingame being click-through(accidental mission selections)

Fix to recent players category not being accessible through match-making.

Unable to cancel mission selection if you chose the wrong one.

still unplayeable for me and my friends ...

i don't want to be mean ... but was unable to play more than 5 minutes then wait 15 minutes to log back, that,  since the update

every mission fail cause of "host lost"...

no loot...

no XP

have to redo the same mission "X" times ... hoping a "success"

I have done my def of kubrow 6 times cause of game crash

i was looking to buy plats... now, i think not ...

be quick fix those bugs or you'll lose many soon...

Kinda sucks that I had to rush it again. Still, very nice compensation, not sure what "Kubrow Food" is though. On a side not, has anyone else noticed that their new Kubrow is the same as the lost one? Mine was originally white and a Sunika and my new one is...white and a Sunika. Kinda weird, kinda cool, probably a coincidence, but a very nice one at that.

Hopefully this time I get the really big/"chunky" Kubrow body type, that one's my favorite. If not, Rebecca/anyone at DE, are there any plans to make body types changeable so we don't have to gamble on a new Kubrow to get the type we want?

Edited by JerZeyCJ