Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

No word on these issues?

Random bans:

There´s been a significant amount of threads about people getting banned for no apparent reason, from what i´ve gathered, these bans happened after completing the E Prime mission (Kubrow egg) while the catalyst alert was active.
My guess is that they got automatically banned as if they were trying to exploit to get additional catalysts from the alert even though they were playing to complete the quest.

Nightmare mods:
Nightmare mode is not rewarding any nightmare mods, simple as that.

Quests affects nodes:
This one doesn´t seem like a big deal but it can seriously affect players if there´s an alert on a node with an uncompleted quest mission.
The quest mission blocks the regular mission to be played, and does the same with the alerts until they are completed.
I suggest to have the same option us we do with nightmare nodes, we can select to play the quest or the regular mission.

No control input:
This one only happened to me while hosting vault runs and opened/closed the chat. I would simply end up stuck with only being able to chat, ESC or any other key would not work (Not even Alt-F4). I had to somehow get the players to vote for the mission (It would get solved after loading into the mission) or close the game with task manager.

Also, might want to know this about the kubrows after they were gone:

You can still do the mission even if your kubrow goes missing.  It replaces it with a default white Kubrow who doesn't do anything other than follow you around.  It has no name or shields either, but you still don't get your Kubrow back if you fail.

Also there´s some people that don´t think the compensation was any good because they spent a lot of platinum. One person, i read, spent about 500 platinum on kubrow stuff.

Add me to the list.  I killed Vor on Mercury and got the Venus Nav Segment, and it still shows the "Vor's Prize" mission on the Navigation pop-up, but entering Navigation shows no node or indicator for continuing the quest.

I went back and killed Vor again and got the Segment a second time, but still nothing afterward.

-sigh- Is the "Vor's Prize" quest really THAT broken? I logged in again to check, same status as everyone and their mother (Lotus not included). It's a little disheartening, as my wife and I have been patiently waiting for awhile now, and each time it's been said to be fixed, we log in only to find out it was not.

Have faith, Tenno. The scourge that is this major showstopping bug shall be put down, along with Vor soon-ish. Let us hope so, anyway...

I'm done with Vor execution and then I found this.

iGIuyQA.jpg?1

Are after killing Vor the quest become complete or what?

Because Vor's Prize Quest still show up on the Navigation pop up menu.

BTW, thank you for the hotfix DE.

This happened to me too. So we're both still stuck

Still stuck after crafting the unlocking thing in Vor's Prize...Darvo didn't say I HAD to go raid the Corpus until after I had started it crafting...

Still no cancel button for crafting things. :/

Its not your fault. You had the resources, so you made it. Its what all of us would do.

Hotfix 14.0.3
(PSA: Header of Forums will be updated shortly, I know it still says 14.0.1). 

Fixes:
Fixed Vor’s prize getting stuck on Mercury Nav segment stage.
Fixed missing indicators, including quest indicators, when a lot of indicators are present at the planet level. 
Fixed missing Lotus VO in the ship crash cinematic of Vor’s Prize. 
Fixed VO issues with the primary weapon selection option in Vor’s Prize. 
Fixed issues with crouch text hint appearing too laggy if player stays in area. 

Kubrow PSA:
501 of the first cloned Kubrow have been lost, but never forgotten. 20/07/2014. 
All owners of these fallen Kubrow have received: 

The Kubrow Start Kit and a full set of Kubrow Mods.
A new Kubrow Egg.
A Kubrow Incubator
Kubrow Food
A Kubrow Stasis Slot
A Kubrow blank Trait Print
10 x Kubrow Mods. 

Kubrows are no longer subject to permadeath if they die on a mission without a Collar. This fix was done serverside. 

bullS#&$

Another bug I seem to have found is if you already have your kubrow equipped and you go to equip your sentinel when you go to select a weapon you can select a weapon for the sentinel but you cannot change the mods on the sentinels weapon so you have to take the default loadout for the weapon.