Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hey, how about refundiing people with:
"Fixed Vor’s prize getting stuck on Mercury Nav segment stage."?
I understand that you had to appease all the plat-chuckers, who bought the kit outright, But what about people who had NO access to it whatsoever? Who chose to do your effing praised prologue?

Vors Prize quest still not working for me. I still don't see the quest marker on earth. I hope this gets fixed soon, it's quite frustrating having my ship incomplete.

Imagine how bad new players feel being stuck, on a questline thats supposed to ease them into the game.

I discovered a bug where when you want to add a new player to the dojo and he is offline, you are not able to do it. Also a blank pop-up message shows up with OK button. If you try to add a player that's online it works without a problem. I am not sure about pending list. It seems it works again if player is online but if he is not it doesn't work.

Kubrow PSA:

501 of the first cloned Kubrow have been lost, but never forgotten. 20/07/2014.

Wait..what? 501 clones?

Will they return as the Kubrow-Elite-Squad Lotus directly orders?

Sounds like the 501st Legion also known as Vader's Fist...

Coincidence?

Funny fact that I am too lazy to drop in feedback:

After doing Mercury Segment - nothing happened. It just told me to confront Vor. Of course, there was no quest indicator, so it was either Tolstoj or bug again. Well, tough titty, went to Tolstoy and wrote War and Peace, kind of. Apparently, it rewarded me with Venus Nav Segment, that was INSTALLABLE and that passed for Mercury, so the quest is now proceedable.

"If you are stuck on "Confront Vor" - get ANY other segment(presumably from any boss), install it and the quest will resume"

Besides, didn't Vor mute Lotus a couple of missions ago? I really was ready to turn off voice volume when w**** Lotus was telling me that I am wasting time saving colonists, now I'd rather go and serve Vor, than this tart.

Edited by Wrathinside

My poor Dusty. Thanks for the replacements, but losing nearly a week really sucks. Most of the people who lost their kubrow spent plat rushing it's growth.

Well that has to suck for them, doesn't it? Their problem. There are people who can't get Kubrows in the first place, let alone jerk plat at it.

After downing Vor - empty "Vor's Prize". Worst update ever.

Well that has to suck for them, doesn't it? Their problem. There are people who can't get Kubrows in the first place, let alone jerk plat at it.

After downing Vor - empty "Vor's Prize". Worst update ever.

Their problem? If it wasn't for them (and myself) spending the plat to rush the Kubrow incubation this problem would have been even larger scale than it is. Instead of berating them, perhaps you should thank them, because if you spent hours farming instead of using plat, how would you feel if that work was suddenly lost? Congrats on being a grade A jerk.

Every single person who lost their kubrow paid the 15 plat to rush them. If they didn't their kubrow would be first hatching today at the earliest (depending on when they got their egg) and it would be Tuesday before they mature and had the collar quest go active.

While I am thankful to DE for replacing the egg, the rest I would gladly give back to get my 15 plat and lost time back. Giving us a kubrow starter kit was silly, because everyone who was that far with their kubrow had built all the parts of one already. Giving us mods was nice, but the only one worth a damn was Bite. The other rares were kubrow type specific that you get free when that type hatches anyways, and the rest were commons and uncommons that are easily farmed.

Please DE give us option to turn UI non Transparent.

Unreadable.jpg

This is unreadable !

I second that.

If you do something discrete like adding a tiny dark halo around the characters, they will stand out mode. Or darken the interface background, but that would be a more significant change to the interface.

A more elaborate thing is to add a blur shader to the panel, so that the translucent part shows the background blurred (think iOS).

Edited by BrazilianJoe

I am still stuck in the Vor's price quest. I killed Vor and got the segment that needed to be installed.
I did so and no more quests or map indicators?

So I tried doing other missions and see if it would gently nudge the quest to go along. But so far no good :(

Hotfix 14.0.3
(PSA: Header of Forums will be updated shortly, I know it still says 14.0.1). 

Fixes:
Fixed Vor’s prize getting stuck on Mercury Nav segment stage.
Fixed missing indicators, including quest indicators, when a lot of indicators are present at the planet level. 
Fixed missing Lotus VO in the ship crash cinematic of Vor’s Prize. 
Fixed VO issues with the primary weapon selection option in Vor’s Prize. 
Fixed issues with crouch text hint appearing too laggy if player stays in area. 

Kubrow PSA:
501 of the first cloned Kubrow have been lost, but never forgotten. 20/07/2014. 
All owners of these fallen Kubrow have received: 

The Kubrow Start Kit and a full set of Kubrow Mods.
A new Kubrow Egg.
A Kubrow Incubator
Kubrow Food
A Kubrow Stasis Slot
A Kubrow blank Trait Print
10 x Kubrow Mods. 

Kubrows are no longer subject to permadeath if they die on a mission without a Collar. This fix was done serverside. 

Hooray! By the way, umm, quite a few players weren't able to get the Catalyst alert due to it being overwritten by the Howl of the Kubrow quest, due to the very low droprate, which I'm sure wasn't intended (the quest-overwrites-alert part). Still, my condolences to all 501 Tenno that lost their cute Kubrows and have to regrow them again, and to all fellow Tenno that lost the fabled blue potato that comes once every blue moon thanks to this little bug.

Yes, this issue has been relayed with emphasis. 

Then how is it still an issue, excuse me if that sounds rude but its just one quest. Why is it so hard to fix may i ask? 

Edit: its not one quest even, its one mission in the entirety of a quest

Edited by mr_razorite