Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon Against Infested

Taiki

i am using dual heat now but the charge is so slow and non charge doesnt do alot of damage

how do u charge without getting interupted so much

i am lv10 on dual heats trying to lv them up they take so long kraken is lv25 in the same time

thanks

I would suggest trying different weapons, the duel zorens can be nice because you have a quick charge time and even tho you have less damage you have a faster fire rate you can hit multiply targets at the same time and you have the highest crit rate in the game.

To a few mods on that and you will be getting crits left and right and if you out some crit damage mods you will be crazy killing!

Gram as a slower charge and are user specifically want to know how not to always get kicked when charging up.

Only thing Gram has over Scindo is you can move when charge attacking.

But infested come running at you, so you don't need to chase anyone down. :3 So Scindo is big over infected. That range on Def Missions helps out against Poison Infested.

when dealing with trash just spam norm attacks with a scindo or gram, only really need to charge for ancients and with the scindo you can do that from outside the poison on toxic ones quite easily not sure on gram havent taken mine outta the foundry yet, zorens can work while just spamming e however due to it being a light weapon you can be staggered out of your swings by chargers easily hence why the scindo/gram are better imo since chargers are more likely to pull out a gun then to stagger you out of your swings with those two.

All heavies are useable against Infest. However, Gram and Scindo are bladed thus deliver more damage than Fragor.

My recommendation is to mod them with Reflex coli (Fast charge speed), and Killing blow (charge damage, max 150%), then add with Molten for fire damage. Charge attack has an uninterruptible window during the second half of the animation during the entire 'swing down' animation. Making it extremely effective if you can time it right.

Moreover, if you manage to get the enemy at the extreme range of your weapon, the poison cloud from Toxic won't be able reach you.