Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swap Speed And Radial Blind

moondog548

Talking with a friend, we realized that it kinda makes a lot of sense to swap the #2's of of Excalibur and Volt. While it's nice for Exc to have a touch of CC and for Volt to have a touch of mobility, those abilities would REALLY complement the other frame more.

Volt might need a passive speed boost (and Exc a passive speed nerf, but probably not) but this seems like it'd create a lot of synergy for each frame's abilities, and they just plain make sense.

Volt should be the guy flashing a blinding light for the stun, and Excalibur is the flip-out mobile ninja man. :p

Thoughts?

Super Jump and Super Speed for Excalibur? I really don't see how they would complement each other. And as it seems, Radial Blinds is Excalibur's best skill, take that away and lots of people would abandon Excalibur.

I for one don't like your idea, I'm sorry.

Radial Blind is good for bosses but how can you say it's best? Slash Dash is all you need! ;p

That's cool though, I dig the opinions. I do think that speed and super jump obviously complement each other for getting the melee damager anywhere he wants to be in the room.