The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extremely Long Loading Screens

CoolDolphinWarrior

Whenever I play an online game in Warframe, it takes me like 7 minutes to load a game, and it is extremely frustrating. I've talked to other people, and they are expieriencing the same problem. What is even stranger is that, in Update 23, I have never wxpierienced this problem, and I believe that those I talked to didn't either. The people that expierience this problem all seem to have lower end PC's, so I kindly ask that the Warframe staff optimizes Warframe for lower-end PC's, or at the least take away the dynamic loading screen, because that seems to be making the loading screen slower, too. 

Most likely you are running a 32-bit PC?

Like you said, you are using a low-end PC. Maybe your internet is just bad? 

Btw, we're barely on update 14... not 23... So yeah.

The loading screen is fine pre-U14. Quite quick. Recent addition to it has caused problems. Such problem is known as a perpetual loading screen, where you are stuck on the loading screen with the ship flying through space.

You aren't the only one. I don't know why loading screens are taking so long (and somehow I doubt the new loading screens have anything to do with it) because it seems to be some sort of connection issue, maybe?

I can't imagine that the ship thing it has going on could cause loading into a game to slow down dramatically.

I've been having the same issue as well. I would load in just as fast as my other squad members pre-U14, but now it seems that whenever I join a mission I'll just be stuck halfway through the bar while other players join and appear to load in about 0.5 seconds.

I've been having this issue as well, I don't have an amazing computer, but I also don't have one that barely runs the game. I used to run on medium before U14 but since then I've turned it down to low with everything off and it still takes two to three minutes to load, which before U14 it used to take ten to twenty seconds to load into a mission. I personally feel that it shouldn't take the amount of time it takes to clear a mission (or longer for some people that just speed clear missions in less than 3 minutes) I don't know what happened but to me it seems like it's something to do with the loading screen, I can't really tell though, since memory usage drops about 200,000 kb when going to the loading screen, which makes sense since it doesn't really have to use much to show the screen.

I don't have a bad computer, i5, 8gb ram, but i have a 3 minutes of loading screen.

Same here but when i load in a game as a Host anybody with me freezes half way and they cant load in, instead i end up alone.

Pre U14 my connection time was nominal but now i have made, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and omelettes in the time my loading screen takes, i know its good practice but come on i shouldn't be loading in for THAT LONG!

Edited by Syndicate1x