Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Questline: Project J (In Which Vor Returns To The Origin System)

Cobalt313

• 3 weeks later...

Just some feedback: I don't think Vor should remember his past. It'd be a hell of a lot more interesting if he became perma-Corrupted, and now wants to use J-frames as the Orokin's revenge against the Tenno: taking his old armies, and "repurposing" them.

But that's just my two cents.

Just some feedback: I don't think Vor should remember his past. It'd be a hell of a lot more interesting if he became perma-Corrupted, and now wants to use J-frames as the Orokin's revenge against the Tenno: taking his old armies, and "repurposing" them.

But that's just my two cents.

I like that concept, opens up a lot more possibilities. Might need to do some re-writing to incorporate this idea.

Sweet... You can get the blueprints as mission rewards immediately. Definitely better that way. Still, Janus Warframe. I guess that fits. But who will take over as the boss of the void now that Vor is gone?

maybe there will be clones of Vor that he made

descendants or successors of Vor

Cobalt what bout what boss will it be on mercury now that Vor is gone?

I like the quest, sounds awesome, looked like a wall of text but I enjoyed reading it

how will you get the seer pistol then if Vor is dead? do you get it along with Janus parts?

Edited by Hunter126

complex adventure!

from one side you get BPs immediately, from other side this quest is long enough

I just realized I didn't really describe Vor's abilities anywhere in this thread. Should I make a new section for it, or just describe the powers he uses in each encounter and only mention new ones he gets in subsequent encounters?

I'm for to describing in encounters

maybe there will be clones of Vor that he made

descendants or successors of Vor

Cobalt what bout what boss will it be on mercury now that Vor is gone?

I like the quest, sounds awesome, looked like a wall of text but I enjoyed reading it

how will you get the seer pistol then if Vor is dead? do you get it along with Janus parts?

Considering Vor remained the boss of Mercury even after Void Vor was introduced, I imagine a similar situation would occur after this quest: canonically he's dead, but gameplay-wise you can still re-fight him as if he wasn't.

Got to Mission Five. I suspect if this were a real quest, we would have a new Warframe similar to Valkyr, but more of a mid-range type.

I had a link to the Frame I had designed as the reward at the bottom of the post in a spoiler. Might want to take a look!

• 2 months later...