Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Loyalty

megadonny78

Question

10 answers to this question

Sorry, Ejoem, but at the moment we can't do anything.  Kubrows are horribly broken and we will need to wait until someone ad DE fixes them.

Wondering if the staff is working this weekend.... I'm sure the forum mods are, but I am wondering if the design crew is off.  Might be Tuesday or Wednesday before this even gets close to being fixed...

Sorry, Ejoem, but at the moment we can't do anything.  Kubrows are horribly broken and we will need to wait until someone ad DE fixes them.

Wondering if the staff is working this weekend.... I'm sure the forum mods are, but I am wondering if the design crew is off.  Might be Tuesday or Wednesday before this even gets close to being fixed...

They released a patch yesterday and that was the weekend. Honestly once my Kubrow matures it's just going into stasis until the next hotfix.

Mine's already in the fridge.  Out of its first three missions it is 1 win, 2 losses, and down to 20% damage boost.  Not worth taking as my carrier gives me far more utility.  (and looks like a mechanical parrot)

Mine's already in the fridge.  Out of its first three missions it is 1 win, 2 losses, and down to 20% damage boost.  Not worth taking as my carrier gives me far more utility.  (and looks like a mechanical parrot)

This better not be the specters all over again.

ok, now is in stasis :( and hope DE's fix it soon :D

I dont know what happen, my first male kubrow have 80% life and 60 % loyalty when he born, now i have a new kubrow female and he have 100 % life and 100% loyalty, why?

Edited by Ejoem