Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bite Mod

roaddogz

So everyone paying 100p+ for the bite but you can't see the base Kubrow damage... nor it's crit chance and multipier For all we know it could 5% so even with +330% it would still be Useless.

Just sayin

Edited by roaddogz

My Kubrow already insta kills heavy gunnes at around level 19~22 unmodded.

So with a maxed out Maul and Bite, which should be about 330% melee damage x% crit with 220% crit damage?

Stuff will die. Painfully.

And your point is?

It would be a very real risk.

Not in reponse.

The crit chance would have to be like 25% for it to be amazing. Allowing for red crit to occor with the extra 30%

Also being a rank 10 mod is alot of cost.

But the kubrow mods seem pretty tame when it comes to the cost.

I was able to a link health mod from unranked to 7 with 83 mods 30+ of them being R5s

The real question is....why is it only obtainable trough transmutation -,-. I demand an answear...It's gonna be added to a new units droptable or just a bugg? (or DE hate us this much?)

It drops from Feral Kubrows, like all Kubrow mods. If it doesn't, it wouldn't be the first time DE made a mod only obtainable through transmutation.

My Kubrow already insta kills heavy gunnes at around level 19~22 unmodded.

So with a maxed out Maul and Bite, which should be about 330% melee damage x% crit with 220% crit damage?

Stuff will die. Painfully.

You know what else can insta kill heavy gunners, yet faster? You *as in the player*.

Edited by Numerikuu

You know what else can insta kill heavy gunners, yet faster? You *as in the player*.

And you know what kills even faster than that? You *as in the player* and your Kubrow *as in the pet* attacking things... at the same time.

And you know what kills even faster than that? You *as in the player* and your Kubrow *as in the pet* attacking things... at the same time.

By the time the dog with its buggy AI is in melee your guns will have killed everything in the room already.

It drops from Feral Kubrows, like all Kubrow mods. If it doesn't, it wouldn't be the first time DE made a mod only obtainable through transmutation.

Ironically, I finally got shield flux trying to get ahold of bite. And no, btw, it doesn't drop from ferals.

Sure footed is also transmute only. The codex says otherwise, but everyone who played this game more than 6 months figured at some point that the codex is telling BS. And yeah Bite should be dropped from feral kubrows! I allready wasted millions in trying to get a bite via transmutate. Got 3! Sure Footed and 4! Shield Flux in my attempt to transmute bite allready, still no luck....

Edited by Scr4mp

Shield Flux is Transmute only.  Maybe if people would of complained about the smaller things, bigger things wouldn't of happened.....

Shield Flux is a common mod, so it is a lot easier and cheaper to transmute both in mods and credits.

Edited by Tenn00b

Sure Footed is from Bombards.

Pic or it didn't happen! And I bet that it didn't happen. The codex says it drops from Bombards yes, but I have yet to encounter a bombard that drops a sure footed after playing 940+ hours. Or to meet someone who got it from bombards.

Edited by Scr4mp