Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 Unplayable? (Graphics Gone Haywire)

Syzodia

One of my friends finally got the update but now this is what he sees when starting the prologue:

3hvvRS0.png

He basically can't do anything at this point. You can see the prologue elements like the key bind hint and the minimap but that's it.

Even weirder, when he restarted, he had the option again and chose to skip prologue, going straight to ship. Even then, he sees stuff like this:

UYRXDkT.png

xe06toR.png

This problem existed since U14 hit. He has tried verifying and defragging download cache, as well as "restarting the computer" and tweaking some graphical settings (surprisingly he was able to access the esc. menu. huh...)

Any solutions?

EDIT: Another one of my friends claims to have a similar problem, but to a lesser extent.

Edited by Syzodia

But right after an update hits...?

Chances, you never know...

Would be nice if your friend troubleshoots.

Try playing other games, if it performs less than it would normally be then it could really be the GPU.

Try switching GPU if you have a spare card.

Try to reseat the GPU. 

OR it could simply be just driver issues.

Chances, you never know...

Would be nice if your friend troubleshoots.

Try playing other games, if it performs less than it would normally be then it could really be the GPU.

Try switching GPU if you have a spare card.

Try to reseat the GPU. 

OR it could simply be just driver issues.

Hey i'm the dude having this problem.

I've tried playing other games and they all seem to run fine (performs the same).

I don't have a spare card so i can't switch.

Not sure if older cards support resetting.

Also i have the latest driver on my side so not sure if it's an issue with the game itself, i've sent a ticket informing the devs of the issue.

Thanks for the help :)

Hey i'm the dude having this problem.

I've tried playing other games and they all seem to run fine (performs the same).

I don't have a spare card so i can't switch.

Not sure if older cards support resetting.

Also i have the latest driver on my side so not sure if it's an issue with the game itself, i've sent a ticket informing the devs of the issue.

Thanks for the help :)

He said "reseat", (I assume) by which he meant that you should move the card to a different slot on the motherboard if possible.

Post your specs here, verify the game's cache and re-install drivers

I have the same problem. I'm looking for a solution too.

The problem only started since U14. Before that it was fine.

I've found at least two people who have reported same problem on other threads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265987-weird-graphics-glitch/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264128-visual-bug-after-u14/

I've sent a support ticket about it. They asked me to send them some files, probably a standard procedure.

If you can, say in your ticket that someone else reported the same issue on ticket number 181978.

What graphics card do you use?

Edited by Hurricaaane

I have the same problem. I'm looking for a solution too.

The problem only started since U14. Before that it was fine.

I've found at least two people who have reported same problem on other threads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265987-weird-graphics-glitch/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264128-visual-bug-after-u14/

I've sent a support ticket about it. They asked me to send them some files, probably a standard procedure.

If you can, say in your ticket that someone else reported the same issue on ticket number 181978.

What graphics card do you use?

i'm using ATI Radeon X1950, good thing i'm not the only one having this problem

It's the game. These idiots needs to learn how to NOT fix something that isn't BROKEN.

Many people are complaining about the graphics change.

You're a complete idiot. DE didn't 'fix' anything. they changed the whole look of the game.

One of my friends finally got the update but now this is what he sees when starting the prologue:

3hvvRS0.png

He basically can't do anything at this point. You can see the prologue elements like the key bind hint and the minimap but that's it.

Even weirder, when he restarted, he had the option again and chose to skip prologue, going straight to ship. Even then, he sees stuff like this:

UYRXDkT.png

xe06toR.png

This problem existed since U14 hit. He has tried verifying and defragging download cache, as well as "restarting the computer" and tweaking some graphical settings (surprisingly he was able to access the esc. menu. huh...)

Any solutions?

EDIT: Another one of my friends claims to have a similar problem, but to a lesser extent.

from what i understand, your friend had JUST started playing the game. meaning he had never played the game on his pc. the problem could've been there all along but you've just now discovered it. i estimate it's a GPU problem, as your friend said, his GPU is old.

from what i understand, your friend had JUST started playing the game. meaning he had never played the game on his pc. the problem could've been there all along but you've just now discovered it. i estimate it's a GPU problem, as your friend said, his GPU is old.

Uh i started playing a few weeks ago ... and it worked fine