Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Personal Thanks...to The Devs

Cephalon_Madrona

Update 14, in all of it's buggy glory, actually got my dad to play Warframe with me. It seems that everyone is busy complaining about a good thing; sure, bugs are present, but they happen. I wanted to say thank you to the Devs...I'm hoping they see this. They gave me a way to finally spend time with my father on a game I love and he previously despised. Again: thank you, Digital Extremes. You've made me happy, and I appreciate every single bit of hard work that went into this near-overhaul of an update. 

I feel you bro.

And a thanks from me as well, because all those bugs aside, it looks like the work of someone who really likes his/her game.

However there is still a lot to improve.

Edited by SIDESTRE4M

No, really. My relationship with him is...complex, to say the least. We're quite distant, and this is one of the few ways I can spend time with him anymore.

I am glad to hear you found some common ground with your father. I have a similar relationship with my oldest son who lives with his mother. Most of our "Family Time" is the 2 of us playing minecraft together from a state away.

I feel you bro.

And a thanks from me as well, because all those bugs aside, it looks like the work of someone who really likes his/her game.

However there is still a lot to improve.

Of course it can be improved...I just feel that the majority of what I hear is complaint. It would be easy for a person to get discouraged after putting so much work and attention into something, only for a fanbase to go up in arms. I feel that we owe them some kind of gratitude. I hope they see this.

I am glad to hear you found some common ground with your father. I have a similar relationship with my oldest son who lives with his mother. Most of our "Family Time" is the 2 of us playing minecraft together from a state away.

It's not so much common ground as it is "He's across the country". We get along great...but anyway man, I'm glad you two can play together. Father-son time is important.

I don't know about an e-hug...but I just wanted to wish you luck. I also wish that everyone could just stop and be grateful for what we've been given in a free game. 

I couldn't agree more. I am an old school gamer used to paying a monthly subscription for games that had half the fun factor that warframe gives me. We should all be thankful that DE has made this available to us.

Of course it can be improved...I just feel that the majority of what I hear is complaint. It would be easy for a person to get discouraged after putting so much work and attention into something, only for a fanbase to go up in arms. I feel that we owe them some kind of gratitude. I hope they see this.

Yeah I don't get it either... as if the devs owe us something in a f2p-game, where everyone seems to take pride in not buying anything. (However I think there is bought a lot, but those people don't make ruckus about it. What many forget is: Buying stuff in market don't get them money. Buying plat does. So selling mods for plat won't do. In my opinion it really is a courtesy from the devs.)

As a veteran I don't have something really important left to do in Warframe, so all this waiting here and there is getting on my nerves too. On the other hand, it doesn't matter if it takes a week or not. There is enough time left before the next stuff comes out.

New frame? Oh, buy it or wait a week, questing and crafting. On the other hand, it really is just a mild drawback compared to a lot of other games.

Edited by SIDESTRE4M