Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubra The Huntmaster

AlvaroXDM

For ages have Tenno perfected their bonds with the kubrows. Yet, some Tennos exceled at this, making the most out of their loyal allies. In order to take maximum profit from that special Tenno that had special bonds with Kubrows, they created Kubra, a warframe specialized in combining Kubro's strenghts and with those of the Tenno, to make a team no foe could outperform.

The name "Kubra" takes clear inspiration from Kubrows, as a way to show that deep bond between them.

The skills:

1) Ravage: All allied Kubrows rush to an enemy, dealing X damage each.

2) Bloodlust: All allied Kubrows gain base damage, increased attack speed and movement speed for a certain duration. 

3) Howl of the pack: Kubra and all allied kubrows let loose a wicked howl, dealing damage and freezing their enemies with fear. Each Kubrow howl has it's own AoE and stun duration, being able to overlap durations.

4) Soulbond: for the duration of the skill, Kubra gains the effect of all mods affecting her Kubrow.(Bite, Maul, Pack leader, etc)

Edited by AlvaroXDM

Neat concept, but too reliant on an optional thing. 

Also this might piss off other people having what little control over their Kubrows they have being lost.

What I would suggest is giving Kubra the ability to summon/materialize a fake Kubrow, possibly multiple ones.

Neat concept, but too reliant on an optional thing. 

Also this might &!$$ off other people having what little control over their Kubrows they have being lost.

What I would suggest is giving Kubra the ability to summon/materialize a fake Kubrow, possibly multiple ones.

Good idea, I'll look into it!