Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14: Valkyr Hysteria Bug

SciKnight

After testing with multiple weapons and mods, I have concluded that Hysteria no longer is modified by the attack speed of the equipped melee weapon. 

Please fix my favorite frame! Thank you!

Don't think she needs a fix, with Warcry it feels the same if not better.  Making her even faster would neglect combo chaining.  She will move to fast to "pause" or "hold" for a combo.

Don't think she needs a fix, with Warcry it feels the same if not better.  Making her even faster would neglect combo chaining.  She will move to fast to "pause" or "hold" for a combo.

I concur that a buffed WarCry could make Hysteria combos hard to pull off Mich like some melee combos.

I personally think WarCry should receive a more combo friendly rework and be a Crit chance booster, enabling red Crits especially for Hysteria Combos - given the high power cost associated with a Max Power strength build.

I don't get this change at all, now it doesn't matter if ur melee weapon is dual zorens or dragon nikana you'll attack at the same speed... Adding combos to valkyr doesn't help at all since i will have higher dps with melee than rather hysteria with this atk speed...

but now this forces us to have to use both or its useless. this is not good gameplay. also they nerfed hysterias damage as well. i used to be able to knock a lvl 70 named gunner on the ground and take a decent chunk out of his hp and now it does nothing. the warcry got a buff but it does not help that everything else was nerfed and this severely hurst people that use her for hysteria only. i would at least like DE to release a full on patch notes explaining in DETAIL what they did to everything instead of making us play these guessing games...