Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Can No Longer Hit Arc Traps

Recyclex

This is quite frustrating on a melee only run, although "why in the hell would you run a melee only Grineer mission where there are laser doors that could only be destroyed with guns" is a entirely different question, it is impossible to hit arc traps with melee weapons now.

It doesn't matter where or how you hit it, arc trap will no longer take any damage from melee weapons. The same goes for frame abilities, but that's how it was since it was introduced.

Suggestion: Fix the bug where arc trap cannot be hit with melee weapons AND make them breakable by warframe abilities.

As a melee oriented user, you are wrong.

It's most likely your weapon that's the issue.

As another melee oriented user, I suggest you to try with your weapons, as much as possible.

Because I've tried Bo Prime, Dakra Prime, Dragon Nikana, and Dual Ichors, none of them can hit.

If 4 of the few top tier weapons can't hit, this is more than a specific weapon problem.

Edited by Recyclex

As another melee oriented user, I suggest you to try with your weapons, as much as possible.

Because I've tried Bo Prime, Dakra Prime, Dragon Nikana, and Dual Ichors, none of them can hit.

If 4 of the few top tier weapons can't hit, this is more than a specific weapon problem.

Huh. Just did it right now and you're indeed correct. 

I attempted it with the galatine (has a straight done slicing motion) and it didn't even hit.

I managed to destroy one that was on a locker.

I think the arc trap needs to have zero obstructions in front of it in order for it to be destroyed.

The weapon I was using was Orthos, same as the last time I posted.

Edited by inorite3