Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva And Aegis/akzani

(PSN)ghost09lilG

There are some big problems with both of these weapons...

Silva and Aegis: A SHIELD! That doesnt even block well.. all weapons can block.. it cost a certain amount of stamina per hit on block for each weapon some more some less. So I would have thought the stamina cost for blocking on the Silva would be low to promote blocking cuz its a SHIELD... and lets not even talk about the horribly low damage of the aegis.. Make the blocking stamina cost low and increase damage to 40-45 dmg

Akzani: So I guess they just want to release the same weapon over and over and alter the looks a little.. We already have a puncture based dual fast firing weapon we have SO much dual auto fast fire secondary weapons its a joke now. . Twin vipers/wraith ,dex furis, afuris, twin gremlins, akstilletos, dual cestra and now the akzani..

At the very least make the Akzani slash based with medium status since we dont have one of those now..

The Akzani are a poor mans dex furis..

Love new update just wish theyd be more original with weapons, and with the ones that are original (silva and aegis) please not make them really bad..

The akzani and silva and aegis will be collecting dust once they hit lvl 30 unless they change them

What are your thoughts on the new weapons?

You are PS4 and dont even know how it is to play with these weapons yet you judge? Wait until the update hits and then talk.

Stop being such a $&*^ and post about the weapons! What ghost posted is the truth. We are tired of getting the same sh**. Give us some more LMGs or a new mini Gun. Don't give me a darn weapon that's the same as the others.

1. Extra 100+ bullets in reserve means an Akzani user has a lot more lasting power than Dex Furis/Wiper users..

(2. Aegis is the shield, Silva is the sword.)

So once modded for firerate the 100 extra bullets mean what?? 3 extra seconds :p dex furis plus ammo mutation doesnt run out of ammo so..

1. Extra 100+ bullets in reserve means an Akzani user has a lot more lasting power than Dex Furis/Wiper users..

(2. Aegis is the shield, Silva is the sword.)

YOU WISH you even saw the dmg i last longer with my wraith vipers or askilletos on fire rate then you with em X.x 100 bullets more dont cover there uselessness in anycase ENOUGH of those Ak and Dual S#&$ bring some nice scondaries you can do it we got allready some good ones .

and shield and sword not played em yet but after testung with wf builder gosh i hoped to be a pala with my oberon Q.Q give that thing some power or a combo where you can with s+melee hit with the shield and stun a enemy !