Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Youtube Thing- Needs Your Help!

StellaPotato

im starting a new youtube series.

in short its documentary  of the tenno, like spoof of one though.

kinda like national geographic or animal planet spoof. you know like

dead serious British voice- the wild banshee, is a flashy sorts, more about making noise and showing off then 

using stealth or anything tactical, nonetheless the grinneer are so confused by all the sounds, they spin in circles.

im doing banshee first,

and i need some fellow banshee to join me on a mission where we will find the darkest spot and drop our perspective wubs or 4 move.   

bright colors for energy are what i prefer.

each tenno will have video , with a solo segment and group segment in which i will need other plays of the same frame to help with of course,

ive recorded most of the solo segment for banshee already

if banshee isnt your thing, feel free to tell which frame you'd want to be a part of and i will put you on the list and notify you when its time for that frames,

notice this is first come first serve.

idea and concepts of things that could be done for any of the tenno are welcome but i reserve the right to do what i chose in the end.

for those who are involved, your name will be in the credits

and any idea's or concepts that make to the final cut , credit will  be given.

I'd like to record the group banshee segments this coming week.

im on eastern time as i live in NY

but i can be flexible in my schedule

no voice chat is need for these recordings as i add all the audio in editing.

thank you and enjoy your day or night

peace fellow tenno

Well I have a banshee (dont love her) but I would love to take part in any part that includes Zephyr, Loki, Excal. Prime, or even ash and volt

I'm partial to the other frames and dont own Ember (or prime), Excalibur (not Prime only), Nekros, hydroid, frost, vauban and I'm working on getting the chassis for vauban (which could take a day or a year) and the last piece of mirage so ill have her soon.

Oh I also live in NY so we should be on the same times unless you play during the day 8am-6pm or at night 10pm-3am I can play any time after those and I use overwolf to record my games would that be fine, if not ill download anything free that might help out.

Well I have a banshee (dont love her) but I would love to take part in any part that includes Zephyr, Loki, Excal. Prime, or even ash and volt

I'm partial to the other frames and dont own Ember (or prime), Excalibur (not Prime only), Nekros, hydroid, frost, vauban and I'm working on getting the chassis for vauban (which could take a day or a year) and the last piece of mirage so ill have her soon.

Oh I also live in NY so we should be on the same times unless you play during the day 8am-6pm or at night 10pm-3am I can play any time after those and I use overwolf to record my games would that be fine, if not ill download anything free that might help out.

ah  your comment made me realize i should list what frames i have. i have trinity, valkyr ember prime, mag prime, nova, nyx and now banshee, im still working on zephyr and mirage and then im out of slots, i run the females.. though i have no issue mixing prime and non prime of the same frame..

i would like to do all frames, but i dont quite have the funds in game to get that many slots as of now so i work with what i have. im prob going to juts buy zephyr and mirage  so we can certainly do zephyr together

im committed to doing all the frames but im using what i have first of course 

and i can play anytime of the day, it depends on what im doing, if im just playing or recording or playing with others, i have friends who live different countries so when we play time is odd for me but i can play anytime i don't sleep alot so.

also what is overwolf? never heard of it.

i use fraps to record, though i sometimes have audacity up for extra audio but these will be recorded for video only and ill add in the audio in editing as separate recordings track

I use sony vegas pro 12 for editing... and i dont think it matters what yoy use to record with.

more then likely im going to be recording it all.

though anyone can record when we do this but i really will only need my footage.

unless i feel like i wanna see if can take this further and get different camera angles or perspectives for specific part of the video.

sadly only audacity is free .

but i can more then likely convert any file into the format i need  if i even used other players recordings,

it hadn't occurred to me i would need that at all.

but its something to think about.

i can put you on the list for zephyr at the very least

Overwolf is a program associated with TeamSpeak and it basically gives me an overlay like steam in-game and lets me record and save videos and upload them without having to exit the game or even alt-tab. Its also free :)

Oh and it can record the sounds the speakers play and sound from mics I know some other recording software don't do the microphones.

Edited by Jumba255

Overwolf is a program associated with TeamSpeak and it basically gives me an overlay like steam in-game and lets me record and save videos and upload them without having to exit the game or even alt-tab. Its also free :)

Oh and it can record the sounds the speakers play and sound from mics I know some other recording software don't do the microphones.

huh sounds interesting , i personally don't use team speak. i use Skype or razor coms.

though i hear good things and ah it does what fraps does then.

all i do to record with fraps is hit a button, whatever i chose to set the button as and its records.

though fraps was not free