Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Ai Is Horrendous

Caernarvon

From looking at the dogs when people have one in Sechura runs I can say one thing:

Their AI is basically non-existent. They sit around and get killed without reacting, their pathing gets them stuck absolutely everywhere.

Oh and they stand in front of you with their fat non-transparent body instead of moving out of your LOS which clutters combat.

Well i have never had any issues with my kubro in battle. She kills very fast and efficiently also. im about to forma her as i find my kubro 3x stronger then any sentinal available

Take yours on a ODE ibet it dies real fast when it walks through electric water and runs into infested gas.

Edited by iceasfire

The AI is indeed bad but I could live with it.

What I cannot live with is the fact that Sahasa kubrow does not fulfill the carrier role. it's completely useless

I opened a thread about it https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/267119-sahasa-kubrow-feedback-and-request/

So my carrier is just in terms of skills, usefullness and power so much better...

You would think the attack mod for sahasa could make it ok and compensate for it not picking up items.....but the attack AI is horrendous and broken he attacks already dead enemies or enemies that just died, the animations are always late and most of the time he just stands still getting shot