Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afuris/furis Or Viper?

lchigo

Question

6 answers to this question

I prefer the viper for its attack and reload speed and accuracy(for one click one shot)

damage is not so bad, but as all weapons at early stages its horrible..but leveling it up in defence missions like the one in neptune potheus(i think that's how you spell it), infected. with some mates to help you out..you can see its potential with mods at later levels. ^^

Love the Afuris personally, i got my speed trigger up to max, and a high level trick mag and quick-draw  you'll mow through the creeps. hornet strike helps, but isn't really nesscary, neither is the mag expansion mod. i do like to have a low level crit chance mod, because at this point, you're throwing so much ammo and baddies that even a 10% chance is more then enough. if you do go Afuris, be sure to get a trick mag mod. you'll need it. That, or LOTS of ammo boxes.

Loved the furis hated the viper.Seriously, the animation for the viper really should just show you throwing whole clips at enemies.

*takes clip out of gun and throws it at enemy* ....why did i do that again...*enemy beats me to death*