Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustration

Ouasaka

so i tried to delete my Oberon and failed over and over and over again all i wanted was to clear its slot for another warframe , tried posting in players helping players seeking help but found non , posted a support ticket also no response ; now i am seeking help from anyone who knows how to fix this or maybe how to post a proper support ticket where DE actually would respond to , my issue again i want to delete / sell my Oberon warframe after leveling it to 30 .

If you posted a support ticket at warframe support, that is the proper place to send an issue to DE.

Just to check, Oberon isn't your last frame is it?

is Oberon your only frame? how to make a proper ticket...

go to support , select the right option like report a bug , calmy explain your problem and join the EE.log + dxdiag files

i did post a ticked but it was under missing item cat , no reply so far been a day and a few hours , and nope itsn't my last frame its on my 2nd slot and need that slot 

i did post a ticked but it was under missing item cat , no reply so far been a day and a few hours , and nope itsn't my last frame its on my 2nd slot and need that slot 

How impatient are you again? Not only is their time of day 8 hours behind ours so their workday has just started recently assuming they are working 7 days a week. The line is usually few days before they get to your ticket. Again. Assuming they are working on every day a week which I am not sure is the case.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

How impatient are you again? Not only is their time of day 8 hours behind ours so their workday has just started recently assuming they are working 7 days a week. The line is usually few days before they get to your ticket. Again. Assuming they are working on every day a week which I am not sure is the case.

well if i got that slot cleared would help me reach rank 8 quite faster assuming that i spent the same time leveling weapons and such , having a low frame boosts the ranks quite faster so ya in those days of wait i could have gotten at least a rank of it