How Does Vor's Prize End?

hugodsl

Question

So I finally was able to continue the Vor's prize quest, I killed Vor and after that I still get an icon in navigation saying"vor's prize" and I don't have the quest in any of the planets. Is this how the initial story ends? I don't think so because I still don't have the incubator availabe. Can some of you guys help me? What sould I do next? How do I get the incubator? I'm starting to think this is another bug .

7 answers to this question

Vor's Prize ends by killing him yes. To do the kubrow things go to ur codex and click "quests" in the top right area. there u will find "Howl of the Kubrow" if u havent dont that part yet and you get the incubator from the market. its a BP u buy and build.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Yeah I have this too. I think the devs just haven't thought of a way to end the quest yet. Like, there's no "QUEST COMPLETE!" screen where you get extra credits and exp.

Warframe0006.jpg

Ok, thank you for the help. I'm now ready to go get my puppy.

You may be not.

Vor's Prize needs to be completed to start Howl of the Kubrow, but apparently some of us just can't complete Vor's Prize; I killed Vor twice, got 2 Venus Nav Modules but there's nowhere to use them, no final dialogues and the quest mark still on the star map button, as the user's screen above.

This means the quest is still not completed and I can't start howl of the kubrow.

I tried to relog, kill Vor again, praying the Old Gods and the New but nothing....every new hotfix seems to solve one step(and neither in 100% cases)but the following one is always bugged...I mean, I understand DE is working hard, but this is quite unbelievable...

Guest Tehnoobshow

You may be not.

Vor's Prize needs to be completed to start Howl of the Kubrow, but apparently some of us just can't complete Vor's Prize; I killed Vor twice, got 2 Venus Nav Modules but there's nowhere to use them, no final dialogues and the quest mark still on the star map button, as the user's screen above.

This means the quest is still not completed and I can't start howl of the kubrow.

I tried to relog, kill Vor again, praying the Old Gods and the New but nothing....every new hotfix seems to solve one step(and neither in 100% cases)but the following one is always bugged...I mean, I understand DE is working hard, but this is quite unbelievable...

You start the Kubrow quest by killing Jackal.