Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow ,, Failure

----AncientHunter----

first we need to put some information about kubrow

1- kubrow cant be controled ( no Orders) like stay passive and be aggresive  etc..

2- kubrow is easly died yes even with mods (my kubrow did rush to stalker absorb and died when stalker cast it )

3 - kubrow need more option about how the loyalty increase ( it cant be recharge for some reason , maybe bug ) and need explain how loyalty work

and yes kubrow is awful at moment and waste plat -- not recommend for newbies

please fix this issues

AI can definitely be improved but I rather have DE take care of the bugs before starting to improving the Kubrow's AI.

3 - kubrow need more option about how the loyalty increase ( it cant be recharge for some reason , maybe bug ) and need explain how loyalty work

There is a bug that currently exist that makes you unable to increase lost Loyalty. Petting is supposed to increase Loyalty, although I hope completing a mission without the Kubrow dying will increase it too. 

My kubrow now at 20% loyalty, in combat he either dies or is digging crap out of the ground (and thus still die again).

You are more focusing in a mission on keeping him alive then actualy doing the mission itself.

Worse than that, i spent 200k upgrading the mods to max rank, i want to install them.. they all been reset to rank 2 at best.

And how can u make the kubrow even do a finisher move? Mobs are all over the place, but never i seen him doing that finisher move.

Edited by SinergyX