Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Shield + Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors

Vantz

Not sure if this goes here but, The last time i used volts shield they were still able to stack damage (which is easily noticeable with crits) and it seems as though Hall of mirrors is capable of allowing people to do absurd amounts of damage. If you had a mirage shoot through say... 8 shields, would anything in this game survive that (excluding vor)?

I believe this would be better suited to the Players helping Players subforum, but to answer your question, Mirage's mirages do not inflict damage as far as I am aware, so that kinda nullifies your question. Also, I do believe shield stacking with Volt was fixed, and the exponential damage no longer occurs.

Edited by Instinction

No idea but i doubt anything would survive it if you were using a Paris Prime or Dread with a crit build and the last time i used the boltor prime with hall of mirrors it brought the framerate down to 5 so thats probably not the best weapon to use there

I believe this would be better suited to the Players helping Players subforum, but to answer your question, Mirage's mirages do not inflict damage as far as I am aware, so that kinda nullifies your question. Also, I do believe shield stacking with Volt was fixed, and the exponential damage no longer occurs.

The mirrors do decreased damage and the volt stacking still works

as of an hour before this was posted anyway

Edited by Jumba255

Instinction, on 20 Jul 2014 - 2:20 PM, said:

You awareness is incorrect.

They damage, just that it's reduced

Edited by Warriorrogue

4 easy steps to using volts still stackable shields

1. Use a weapon capable of crits (bows excluded)

2. Place a minimum of 5 shields

3. Shoot at target through shield

4. Watch target die in a split second with a crit braton