Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thought It'd Be A Good Idea To Have Three 12 Hour Waiting Times As Part Of A Mission?

Innocent_Flower

Shouldn't people complaining about mirage be complaining about Vauban as well? I think people just want things then and there. It's something I've noticed among a lot of Warframe players; they don't have any patience and in a game like this it's all about patience.

You think that ppl havent complained about vauban and de still did nothing.

Considering I spent about a total of 36 hours trying to get the Loki Systems that would never drop, having something that isn't based off of the RNG is rather refreshing. It may take longer, but not being at the mercy of RNG is way better.

Shouldn't people complaining about mirage be complaining about Vauban as well? I think people just want things then and there. It's something I've noticed among a lot of Warframe players; they don't have any patience and in a game like this it's all about patience.

this right here

i had to beg clan mate for plat to rush the last 2 parts + whole blueprint, my advice to you, if you have an adult kubrow, spend 3 hours getting 2 imprints and sell them for 20-30 plat each, should hopefully let you rush 2 parts, or if you want, you can just rush the total build and skip the last 3 days of waiting.

Meh, I'm not complaining unless the rush cost gets reduced to match, that would make me feel a little bad.

That said, I've still had days to play with Mirage being bugged as *&^%. I've got my fun back and some already, so.... yeah. Get in while it's still bugged :D (Surely they'll fix it by the next update, given Dark Sectors)