Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Osprey On Defense Mission

elijahpw

Hi, we put a lot of work into trying to stop them getting stuck for U14, however there may be some issues with specific areas of certain maps.

Can you please provide a little more information about where they are getting stuck? 

Thanks

On the tileset in Pluto: Sechura with the high walkways, they always get stuck under the overhanging walkways as well on several other versions of Sechura. More often then not you have to spend 2+ minutes at the end of the wave looking for them as there general location is also not displaying correctly on the minimaps at times. Not to mention the countless invisible enemies halting wave progress. Run into these problems atleast once every three maps.

Edited by Sedant

On the Earth dark sector defense they seem to regularly get stuck on

- The very high zipline entrance that only the super mobility frames can get to.

- The tunnel sections around the center base, where the objective is.

I played this (I think it is called Coba) about 5-6 times last night and there was at least one osprey getting caught in each location every run.

We have removed the Mutalist Osprey's from all defense missions for the time being. We'll bring them back once we're sure the issues with them getting stuck have been resolved.

I think the change made it into the last hotfix, but it may have been delayed until the next one.

We have removed the Mutalist Osprey's from all defense missions for the time being. We'll bring them back once we're sure the issues with them getting stuck have been resolved.

I think the change made it into the last hotfix, but it may have been delayed until the next one.

I say remove them forever from defence infeseted are broken enugh ion how they are now 

They got heavily nerfed, they should be reintroduced again.

I don't remember which planet/moon it was on (so I'll describe the map), but it was a defense mission, you spawn in a Grineer building with what look like generators and a control panel, have to walk down some stairs to a central raised circular tower with a crate that always has a threshcone next to it, and it has a number of circular towers radially surrounding it connected by walkways. The central tower has a few rooms on ground level that mobs occasionally get glitched into the walls and you have to AoE to kill them. The whole area is surrounded by high cliffs, one of which has an area with a dead room that mobs can spawn. Sometimes the mobs will just chill out up there. In one mission there was a mutualist osprey just hanging out up in the corner relaxing in three waves of the five. We were lucky that someone could use Tail Wind (or other high mobility skills) to get up there, otherwise we would've had to abort the mission.