Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient(S) Melee Attack Arm Animation Bug...?

CedarDpg

Not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be this way, but this is the first time I've noticed this happening. It's happened a few times, but I didn't notice it pre-U14, and it doesn't happen all the time with this particular animation...

When an Ancient (anything) comes near, they often do the rubber-man knock you over arm animation. However, a few times they've tried attacking me this way, the arm stretched towards me and where their stub limb ended, out of that shot the little harpoon and wavy rope that the Scorpions usually shoot at players. I don't know if it would've knocked me over and dragged me close, since I dodged it, but I was at a much farther range from the Ancient than its usual melee attacks would reach.

That's a new feature as far as I know. Even more annoyance coming from Ancients now.

Huh. If it's a new feature, they should at least change the animation for it so it looks more, um...in line with the Ancient appearance. Give the Ancients armor too... (Strap one of those Laser Plates on their front and back and wherever they go they could be shooting lasers everywhere.)