Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Suggestions (Based On Live Stream 3)

CaedesEnder

Just thought id throw in some of my suggestions for the Devs

Dojo

Let us build and customize our own NPC "boss" that other clans can come and fight for rankings

Clan logo, would love this tbh :)

Chat

Add in g15 Support, its a good place for clan and party chat especialy

Combat

Add in 2(+) player stealth attacks/ground attacks/finishers (dynasty warriors style)

Buff jackal, a charge from a scindo can take him down with out him getting an attack off, makes fight fast but very boring. Id suggest either an "immune" period till he ground slams or have him pump his shield into the leg you just KOd so you have to pick a different leg to down him again.

Misc

The ability to save and load, loadouts an color setups would be a godsend, having to chose all my weps when i switch frame is a little tedious

giving weapons titles would be kinda cool too, as in if i build a scindo, i can call it "foebreaker" or something :D

Not sure if stupid idea or decent idea

Have a "dressing room", i know there is one already but one where we can rotate our frame and remove the UI to get a decent screenshot wouold be good, adding in pose buttins would be cool too

Stupid ideas

make a "for fun only" pvp that is essentialy tekken/street fighter (the same as Enter the matrix)

keep up with the fun stuff like the easter tweeks and color sets :D

Redo one of the voice files for the heavy Grineer, i swear when she says take em out, i hear "danger mouse" >.< lol

just some thoughts

feel free to add your own :D

Edited by CaedesEnder

Just thought id throw in some of my suggestions for the Devs

Dojo

Let us build and customize our own NPC "boss" that other clans can come and fight for rankings

Clan logo, would love this tbh :)

Chat

Add in g15 Support, its a good place for clan and party chat especialy

Combat

Add in 2(+) player stealth attacks/ground attacks/finishers (dynasty warriors style)

Buff jackal, a charge from a scindo can take him down with out him getting an attack off, makes fight fast but very boring. Id suggest either an "immune" period till he ground slams or have him pump his shield into the leg you just KOd so you have to pick a different leg to down him again.

Misc

The ability to save and load, loadouts an color setups would be a godsend, having to chose all my weps when i switch frame is a little tedious

giving weapons titles would be kinda cool too, as in if i build a scindo, i can call it "foebreaker" or something :D

Not sure if stupid idea or decent idea

Have a "dressing room", i know there is one already but one where we can rotate our frame and remove the UI to get a decent screenshot wouold be good, adding in pose buttins would be cool too

Stupid ideas

make a "for fun only" pvp that is essentialy tekken/street fighter (the same as Enter the matrix)

keep up with the fun stuff like the easter tweeks and color sets :D

Redo one of the voice files for the heavy Grineer, i swear when she says take em out, i hear "danger mouse" >.< lol

just some thoughts

feel free to add your own :D

that would be awesome good thinking me personally i would like to see

...   when your warframe takes hp damage for it to show up on the warframe like a cut or  broken helmet just something to let you visually know that the frame is damaged and how badly it is damaged lower the percent of hp  the more damage shown / example at 100% frame is fine at 85% small cut that sparks at 64% many cuts that spark and broken helmet witch will show veins or red energy like when you shields deplete and you start to take hp damage veins of red show up on the frame for a sec but it would be constant on the helmet at 27% large rips in the frame that shoe internal damage and weapons show signs of damage as well   ...

and i second you post of the loadouts i use three frames myself

hmm difficult to impliment what with the hp regen system (as in would suit self repair as hp goes back up)
but tbh i think its a good idea :D

or even just if your below 10% hp your suit sparks to hell (and can even give away your position to make it a little more interesting :P)

Im sure this one has been mentioned alot already but a "votekick" system would be handy, sick of ppl either joining in and hobo rushing the boss then leaving, or just sitting back and not helping at all (then moaning that the BP they wanted didnt drop)
A good counter for this would be to have all bosses the same as jakal, so it doesn't start or spawn until all members are present.

Additional: though of this one a while ago and every time i try and post it it flits out of my head -.- stupid brain

Boss

Turn one of those mining machines into a boss :) those drills would do some nice damage :D

OR

have it as a mobile defence mission where you have to defend a mining machine, get it to a point and defend it while it drills for something (possibly a new warframe instead of just having to farm bosses for them all)

hell why not both :D