Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do The Orokin Build Nothing With Off Switches

Brasten

I'm starting to understand why the Tenno went and killed them all. If the Liset is an indication of Orokin design.

There's no off button for the stupid radio scanner. Its inane babble is enough to drive any well disciplined super solider over the edge and into regicide.

=====

DE, ambient sounds, big issue in the Liset. How did your designers not got insane testing the thing?

while it would be cool to have an on/off switch, I love the police scanner on the ship. Although DE chould you also make it so we can get a female ordis voice some time down the road

Edited by Senketsu_

I'm starting to understand why the Tenno went and killed them all. If the Liset is an indication of Orokin design.

There's no off button for the stupid radio scanner. Its inane babble is enough to drive any well disciplined super solider over the edge and into regicide.

=====

DE, ambient sounds, big issue in the Liset. How did your designers not got insane testing the thing?

Were they SANE to begin with?

I happen to like Ordis. He is bipolar, and more than a bit unhinged, but those are the characters I really enjoy.

Edited by Kalenath

I really wish ambient sounds that you hear in the ship and jojo should have a separate slider in the sound option instead of being part of all other game effects. I used to be able to just alt-tab the game while sitting in the star chart because there were no ambient sounds there and music is always turned down as i have my own playlist. but those ambient sounds are obnoxious.

I can see why an off switch would be acceptable, but i like hearing the babble of the radio. Makes space seem less lonely. Also some of it is kinda funny. I would like to hear more varied broadcasts though.

"This week on Goodmorning Corpus, Alad V shows off his brand new Zanuka prototype"

Am i the only person that likes ordis?

it's not that people don't like Ordis, Lotus, and the Radio Comm - it's when they never shutup.

during the Prologue, Lotus and Ordis took turns talking for like, almost a full minute >.>

too many words without a break to digest them, so i know some amount of them just flew by me.

and the Radio Comm has some neat Lore, but i've heard all of the Comm clips already, and while it doesn't grate on me personally, hearing the same things repeat over and over is annoying to a lot of people.

Am i the only person that likes ordis?

No, I like him too.  I also like the radio scanner background noise.  It all adds to the game in a positve way for me.

My only complaint about ordis is that he needs more dialogue bits, he says the same thing to often.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

I'd like it if Ordis had an option to turn off (unless it's mission mission related) as well.

I've actually already made a thread requesting something along those lines for turning off Lotus' "flavor lines"as well.  

I have noting against Lotus/Rebecca, but hearing "Robots.. Incoming!" and "It's the Grineer" gets really old after the 50th or 100th time.

I'd like an option to turn off all of these "flavor transmissions" and only keep mission/quest critical messages.

And yes, I know I can turn down the transmission sound (but I'd still see the pop-up window on the left), but then I miss important mission or quest related messages or messages about the grustag three etc.  

Added to that, Ordis keeps popping up his transmission window while I am on-ship struggling with the mod window (and blocking what I am doing even more than my warframe already does).

Edited by AZAG0TH