Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Clan Dojo - Expectations?

ZE3Z

For all who don't know, this was a bit of an overhaul of a reveal during the livestream today. They revealed that they are currently working on a "clan dojo" that will serve as the main headquarters for your clan, allowing certain or all members trade and/or share items but more specifically materials and much more, from what I gathered.

[Current Thoughts]

- Primary Objectives

>for massive "mat pooling" for specific Warframes/weapons based on specific roles of clan members

>massive decrease in the repetitive farming

>increase in cooperative mechanics, such as distribution and storage of boss drops

>construction and furnishing for cosmetic and key functions of the dojo

- Secondary Objectives

>leaderboards based upon mats pooled and/or certain item(s) built

>clan private communications

>transportation, such as specific locations to spawn into missions or certain missions that would otherwise be unreachable

These are what I can see very possible in the future and on patch 8.0 we'll see just how much they are already implementing. Please put your input on anything that I missed, whether it is obvious or not.

I think they talked about a gifting system as well between clan members if you ever want to gift some platinium.

There's also the clan vs clan which will work as some sort of ladder if I recall, not actual pvp. So whose clan gonna be the top most wanted (wink wink) by the grineers :p

EDIT:

I hope we can have personal dojo as well as clan dojo.

that would be awsome

Edited by Voliours

I think they talked about a gifting system as well between clan members if you ever want to gift some platinium.

There's also the clan vs clan which will work as some sort of ladder if I recall, not actual pvp.

The clan vs clan will definitely be a thing, maybe even by this friday's patch. The gifting of platinum and credits, however, is not looking too likely and may never be implemented into WarFrame. Though, nothing is set in stone and they are making huge changes by the week which could even change their whole perspective on the game itself. =)