Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon & Supra Minigun Buff, Fired Up! Soma Lmg + Take Away Wind Up!

OrphanMaker

Hey, I have been playing with my Gorgon***** Soma***, and Supra*. Out of all of them my Gorgon is my favorite.. well I love my Soma as much XD. Anyways I came to the conclusion that the Supra and Gorgon was in a different class of weapons than the Soma. The Gorgon and Supra are miniguns that suppose to deal damage over time, while the Soma, like a real LMG, deal damage on the spot, and have very high accuracy. I think we should never compare the Gorgon and Supra to the Soma because of this.

Now here is the problem. The Gorgon and Supra are miniguns but have a smaller clipsize than the Soma, this is a problem because the Gorgon and Supra suppose to deal damage over time, not directly like a rifle or LMG. This is why I believe the Gorgon and Supra needs a Fired up mod, and a magazine size buff to 200. Everything else on the Gorgon and Supra should stay the same. The 200 round magazine size will justify the long reload and help with the Fired-Up mod.

Tell me what you thing about this. Thanks for reading!

ps Supra is in desperate need of a projectile speed buff. It so bad I can barely hit anything. And I love this gun so much!

Warframex642014-07-2011-40-33-771.png

Warframex642014-07-2012-08-11-150.png

Reranking my Supra.. getting it supra OP. (I mean super xD).. If only the for the 2x flight speed. plz DE

Edited by OrphanMaker

I do like the idea of a larger clip and much increased ammo carrying capacity.

That too. I think the ammo capacity should be buffed by 2x and ammo drops need to be 2x higher. This would be great for all Mini-Gun weapons in the game.

We as of now have 3 miniguns in the game and 1 LMG. I hope the DE start adding more LMGs to the game because as of now the Soma is the only real LMG. The Gorgon, Gorgon Wraith, and Supra are miniguns not LMGs.

Edited by OrphanMaker

Ammo management needs an overhaul across the board not just with these guns.

Each gun should have its own maximum pool and specific count per pickup.  This would solve the ammo balancing of PENTA and OGRIS, not to mention SUPRA AND GORGON.

I wish the SUPRA was good again too.  Its got class.

Ammo management needs an overhaul across the board not just with these guns.

Each gun should have its own maximum pool and specific count per pickup.  This would solve the ammo balancing of PENTA and OGRIS, not to mention SUPRA AND GORGON.

I wish the SUPRA was good again too.  Its got class.

You see it on my back? Yeah, its got class. XD