Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity Gain After U14 (Pc Only)

vale_maio2

Is it just me or, after Update 14, weapons and Warframes gain affinity much, much slower? I mean, when running on Akkad, Eris (the solar rail defense), a level 0 weapon could level up to level 13 or 14 in 15 waves. Now it barely gains 1 or 2 levels in 15 waves. What do you think about it?

So it's not just me... Sorry, I didn't see your post.

Anybody knows if it's intentional?

Hopefully not. It just adds more pain to the painful grind that is unranked to 30 :(. It's especially annoying couple with the fact that you have to forma most rifles multiple times forcing you to level them from unranked to 30 3-6 times.

I wouldn't entirely hate it if they did. I do think it's generally too easy to just grind to max level and then swiftly run out of things to do. Although I would like it if playing normally was better EXP than grinding survival missions. 

hopefully sentinel exp got boosted at least, that would level it out in my book. Leveling and formaing them is such a pain in the &#!... ive already maxed mine so would be nice if someone else could confirm.

I wouldn't entirely hate it if they did. I do think it's generally too easy to just grind to max level and then swiftly run out of things to do. Although I would like it if playing normally was better EXP than grinding survival missions. 

I would agree if we actually had more to do in this game than JUST grind up weapons. Or if leveling most weapons was more than just a chore one does for more mastery points.

• 2 weeks later...

I do weapon projects for fun. I've made guns to toy around with, like the Attica, Seer, and so on, trying to find ways to make them good.

It's really a kick in the balls that what took me a day or two initially has now taken me over a week, and I'm still less than halfway through this pistol project.

Part of the problem is that pre-U14, light infested eximus were giving something around 30x the value of a base light infested - 100 or so vs 3000.  I'm not at all sure I believe that was intentional.  They're in-line with what you'd expect for eximus pre-14 now, but heavies aren't giving 4x any more.