Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun Things To Do In Warframe #yolo

(PSN)friedricetheman

I usually like fooling around in Warframe and make some funny videos.

When I am playing solo Defense, I like to set up elaborate traps with my Vauban.

The Tesla Treatment - I will usually place bounce pads that when activated (by the bots), will send them flying into my Bastille, which are laced with Tesla's. When timed right, this is too funny to watch.

The Washing machine - place Bastille on the cyropod. Then, place 2 vortex around the Bastille (on opposite sides). Then, watch as infested get stuck on the Bastille and then sucked into the vortex like a washing machine. For extra laughs, place some bounce pads nearby and lead them via bounce on multiple pads arranged in a straight line (remember to make them at a slight angle so they will bounce diagonal forward instead of up). I managed to get them bounce on two bounce pads in a row so far but am trying for three bounces.

Sideshow Mob - you will need to use a Loki for this. Place a decoy. Spam radial disarm. Wait until a group of them gather round your decoy. Reapply decoy as needed. When you get a sizable group, whip out your Ogris/Angtrum and pull dat trigger.

Clean up on Aisle 7 - get 2 friends. A Loki, vauban, and nova with negative power strength. Place a few vortex around your group. Then, let Nova use her molecular prime, once the mob start pouring in, spam radial disarm (natural talent is required for this). Watch as the mob get sucked up into the great Ninja washing machine. For extra laughs, place a few Tesla's in your vortex.

What are some of the fun things you do in Warframe? Please share some tips and pointers.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember getting my vauban friend to stick as many teslas on my face as possible and i would then charge into hordes of infested, that was mindlessly fun i even had to make a video of it...

A similar thing happened to me as a Valkyr. Thing is I only armed with Obex.